December Pre-orders UNITE!

IronclawFTW

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

dec 14th, my wife pre ordered for me and is buying the game for me.......its my Christmas present! She is happy that I havent gotten in yet because she knows when I do begin playing the headphone go on and I slip into a comatose vegetable state where she has to remind me to eat and use the rest room.........I also think she is trying to pack in enough "adult time" to last a month........its actually really nice! two and three times a day lol.

dec 14th, my wife pre ordered for me and is buying the game for me.......its my Christmas present! She is happy that I havent gotten in yet because she knows when I do begin playing the headphone go on and I slip into a comatose vegetable state where she has to remind me to eat and use the rest room.........I also think she is trying to pack in enough "adult time" to last a month........its actually really nice! two and three times a day lol.

Damn you and your no kids! lol

Adult time! lol. Love this!! My husband has the same issue, the only way we solved it was for me to play as well. We spent more time together in SWG (before it died) than we did in RL! Lmao!

Wuts adult time? Lol jk girl friends doin the same for me cept not buying me the game...just adult time packing lawlz girls and their adult time...

Oh and im november 27...i feel its close enough to december lawlz.

Edited by Breach

Greetings, December Pre-Orders!

We know that the topic of early access is one of intense interest. Since there is already a thread dedicated to those who entered their pre-order codes in December, we are closing this thread. If you want to find your other December comrades, please join the conversation already in progress at "December Procrastinators Pre-Orders In Here!"

Thanks for your cooperation!