** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

Ya I find it really annoying they are not saying they are done or that they are not done. Instead i'm sitting here refreshing this thread, Stephen Reids Twitter and the offical SWTOR Twitter over and over seeing if they give any update.

I'm Oct 14th so I'm sooooo close yet so far away ;)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I guess there was no Beta then? People didn't play the game at that time at all right? You're logic is saying people playing = official launch.

Actually... you pay for the groceries, come home, put them in your cabinets/fridge and you may actually wait up to a week to eat those things ya know... I don't go buy 100$ in groceries and sit there and eat all day til they're gone.

the game has launched http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=273 like it or not,and i'm confused as to how anyone can have early access to a game thats launched care to explain that?

Indeed i pay for my groceries and take them home not wait 5 days.

again

there is no way that everyone will have access tomorrow

NOVEMBER IS THE MOST PRE ORDERED MONTH

they will just let ppl till mid november in!!

Where are you getting this information that November had the highest number of preorders? I would be very surprised if November > July.

Not True, my Pre-Order is Registered on the 2nd of October and i can't get In, Play Button Still Grey and no email for 2 accounts mine and my wife's account too.

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

10.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

Not True, my Pre-Order is Registered on the 2nd of October and i can't get In, Play Button Still Grey and no email for 2 accounts mine and my wife's account too.

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

10.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

Yay Oct. 2nd buddies!

Hmm, I am unable to download it. I was in what I believe was the final weekend of the Beta, but I did not uninstall the Beta Client yet. Any idea why I can't download it now?

If you participated in Beta after Nov. 25 you need not download the client as you already have the launch version of the client!

Noobish question here: It is correct that we cannot download the game client until we get our email with the pre-order code right? My account page shows the Download Game Client option as gray, and the final step in the pre-order process.

You should be able to download the game if you've redeemed your pre-order code.

https://account.swtor.com/user/games

Who cares about the wait. We should all just be happy ACTIVISION had no part in this. amirite?

Don't get me wrong I love BW, but EA is still involved.... They have killed many games before, but im hopin they didnt rush BioWare too much like every other company.

Hmm, I am unable to download it. I was in what I believe was the final weekend of the Beta, but I did not uninstall the Beta Client yet. Any idea why I can't download it now?

If you didn't uninstall it then why don't ya just start the game up and see what happens?

It should patch for you and bring you up to the current build.

Hope for the best, but expect the worst, and disappointment will never come knocking. BioWare extending the EGA is just one way they look out for their fans. It boggles the mind to contemplate those whiners that get 2 days added to a POSSIBLE early access, and they STILL find things to gripe about. lol

While we wait, we find stuff to occupy us. My gf and I are on here, but we're also doing.... other things to pass the time. ;)

Stephen Reid said people "may still get 1 day of EGA" only, so much for those 2 bonus days. Unless they weren't planning on letting some people in the first place.