** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they will do a bonus wave today. I think they are being overly conservative at this point. They are worried that because its still not even noon EST here that a lot of players at least in the US are still at work so the load is going to go way up. Also if you look at the EU servers now most of them are Stardard, with 4 Heavy and 1 Very heavy.

So the next wave could push a lot more of the Euro servers up to the heavy area.

They did say the list of servers at the end yesterday was not the final list and they have not added anymore today from my count so they probably have many servers in reserve right now they can turn up when needed.

They probably want to do just 1 more wave and watch overnight what they do.

Has anyone else realized that the European shards are feeling up over USA and that their CE's got sent out before USA' so is this game Biased or showing favoritism to Europe???Sure looks that way to me.

Hi! You live on a globe--parts of that globe are later in the day. This is how timezones work. Some regions, in order to get the global launch of the game to arrive on time, ship eariler than others. Intermediary countries where these titles pass through might get it earlier. This is done to ensure everyone in Bratislava, Slovakia gets access the same day as you.

Don't bring your conspiracy theories and anti-European bigotry into this thread. :)

Has anyone else realized that the European shards are feeling up over USA and that their CE's got sent out before USA' so is this game Biased or showing favoritism to Europe???Sure looks that way to me.

This post is not really a fact its an opinion, but the thing is Bioware is a business not a person, it does what is possible the cheapest and fastest way to get there product to people ASAP, not to mention my friend got the collectors edition but has not yet received it, this is due to other games company's shipping times such as, GAME and others want to release it on the launch date. it is in no way Biased or showing favoritism.