** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I rolled a Sith Warrior on Hydian Way which is what the guild was imported on too. Only 3 people from the guild actually made it on yesterday. And playing up to level 17 I was unable to complete the flash point or most of the group quests. There where only 2 people in the imperial fleet zone, 3 people on Korriban, and 20 people on Dramund Kass. Why did you not let more people in?

Probably looking at a whopping 1 day of early access to punish you for your lack of faith in BW. I have my complaint for the BBB ready for the grace period and advertising issues.

The zones are a barren wasteland my guildmates keep telling me, with nobody around. Nobody to quest with or talk to in game even besides the both of them. It's pretty sad how they're handling this.

The few people I know who are playing are disappointed for these same reasons.

Fanboys will continue to deny that this rollout seems to have been poorly executed, but it really has been.

If your friend is a Guild Leader that may be why. I have heard rumors of Guild Leaders for guilds that were confirmed before launch were getting in early despite the day they redeemed their code but that is just a rumor so take it with a grain of salt.

Really? Go on.

Tell me how I can preorder in 2012 and get in now.

PLEASE do.

Probably looking at a whopping 1 day of early access to punish you for your lack of faith in BW. I have my complaint for the BBB ready for the grace period and advertising issues.

The zones are a barren wasteland my guildmates keep telling me, with nobody around. Nobody to quest with or talk to in game even besides the both of them. It's pretty sad how they're handling this.

Oh you don't say? The zones are empty in pre-launch, early access?

People are level 30+ now after 1 and 1/2 days, playing legit as well. This is pretty unfair the advantage they're going to possess over their server's progression, pvp, and economy.

Definitely getting less excited to play....

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

08.08.1945 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

05.01.1945 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

09.01.1939 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM:

Those are the same dates of WW2 :Start War / End War / Atomic Bomb..W T F???

You must have pre-ordered the "DeLorean Edition"

Ok, if' it's plain stupid, how to you say dates? If someone were to ask you what today is, in conversation, would you say, "14 December, 2011" or would you say "December 14th, 2011"?

If you pick the second one, then you picked the month/day/year convention. So it just follows that it should be written the same way.

Or you could start using what is considered standard world wide.

You might want to check: ISO and if you see the map there America is a member.

Then you could check: ISO Time and in every variation month is in the middle.

Edited by freche

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoundWeave

9-12 9-12 9-12 9-12 Luke i am your uncle... Opps I meanyour anti

... do you remember what happened to Luke's uncle and auntie?

You get dark side points for that one:)))m yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love you guysssssssssssssssssssss

Has anyone else realized that the European shards are feeling up over USA and that their CE's got sent out before USA' so is this game Biased or showing favoritism to Europe???Sure looks that way to me.

yeah looks to me they do!

If i was you i would send back my order.