** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah.. thats what i got avg 15 days. heres what tomorrow might look like.. im going to be cutting it close to get in on 4th wave tomorrow. im 11.22.11

day 2

1st wave - 8.6

2nd wave - 8.28

3rd wave - 9.9

4th wave - 9.25

day 3

1st wave - 10.10

2nd wave - 10,25

3rd wave - 11.9

4th wave - 11.24

As far as I know preorders are not evenly distributed between days, which makes "15 days" meaningless for predicting when you get in.

yeah.. thats what i got avg 15 days. heres what tomorrow might look like.. im going to be cutting it close to get in on 4th wave tomorrow. im 11.22.11

day 2

1st wave - 8.6

2nd wave - 8.28

3rd wave - 9.9

4th wave - 9.25

day 3

1st wave - 10.10

2nd wave - 10,25

3rd wave - 11.9

4th wave - 11.24

I think I remember seeing that there was a big spike in pre-order sales in October, assuming they aren't going on date ranges specifically.

Yes. Being Scottish I would say "The third of January" as opposed to "January the third"

You say potato, I say tattie.

In america, what you call potatoes is actually a deragatory term for a part of the female anatomy ;D

THE MORE YOU KNOW (star moves across screen)

Well, here in 'Merica, we say write, not right :-D

On a side note, I do Day.Month.Year because whenever I've written on military documents, I would write (for today) 14 Dec 2012, unless is was meant to be in a specific format, such as YYYYMMDD. And we also use the metric system too, go figure. Haha.

well here in europe, we make typos, which i have corrected rather quickly

Ok, if' it's plain stupid, how to you say dates? If someone were to ask you what today is, in conversation, would you say, "14 December, 2011" or would you say "December 14th, 2011"?

If you pick the second one, then you picked the month/day/year convention. So it just follows that it should be written the same way.

so why do approximately 3.2 billoin people use day/month/year http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country

I Pre-ordered mine in December, I dident receive an Email, and I am not bothered, and no one from December got in, trust me, they use databases to find which accounts have pre-ordered first December at the bottom of the list, which invites will be received last. no way did they manage to get people in from this December, they are not stupid and know how to use a database. :rolleyes:

Wonder why my friend is playing then that put in the code on Dec 1st ;) ^^

In america, what you call potatoes is actually a deragatory term for a part of the female anatomy ;D

THE MORE YOU KNOW (star moves across screen)

I don't think that's in America in general, I have never in my life heard that referred to as a "tattie" and I would probably hit someone who did.

Wonder why my friend is playing then that put in the code on Dec 1st ;) ^^

I doubt that he is, its either that or you/him is lying (no offence) they have strict terms of use on there database staff, its just a way people are trolling the forums, no one this December got in on any of the waves that have currently been released.

:p