** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

I hope they get the rest of the people in today. I pre-ordered 7/22 and was in the second wave. I got in about 7:30am on the 13th. I played a little before work and then about 6 hours last night. The server my guild was placed on is still low population. I couldn't find a group for the first instance at lvl 10.

There were 13 people in the imperial fleet when I was trying to find a group. Luckily through a couple of deaths and a lot of kiting I was able to solo(with companion) the whole instance on my BH.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll get the bonus wave.

Going by physical units* the previous waves were each 100-110k units each (judging by date reached) and this one was suspiciously close to exactly 50k units :eek:

I think since they're 2 hours ahead of schedule they split the wave in half.

*units not sales, I'm unitizing assuming a constant ratio of phsycial / digital pre orders relative to time.

Either that or their slowing down? Like they said most preorders were in july august range

how many pages does it take to crash a swtor forum?

i disagree spike - settle - spike (lauch date annouce) - settle - spike as lauch gest closer (late nov/early dec)

my guess

day 2

1st wave - 8.6

2nd wave - 8.28

3rd wave - 9.9

4th wave - 9.25

day 3

1st wave - 10.10

2nd wave - 10,25

3rd wave - 11.9

4th wave - 11.24

logically, i would say as the number of days let in grows with 3 each wave we should reach sept. 28th or something...

I'd guess late September had a pre-order spike because it's when the release date was announced.

My pre-order was September the 21st because I pre-ordered right after they released their release date.

Willing to bet The rest of September will be in the last wave... And if or so a Bonus wave should come it will be probably 2-3 weeks worth of October players... Or they could just be making everyone bite there nails with them releasing waves every hour and let us all in by today just saying 4 as to not get everyones hopes up but they continue to release waves and waves just testing servers... possibly... Hopefully.. Blah who am i kidding.

actually ive used both in general conversation. Im european so will write day/month/year

Well, here in 'Merica, we say write, not right :-D

On a side note, I do Day.Month.Year because whenever I've written on military documents, I would write (for today) 14 Dec 2012, unless is was meant to be in a specific format, such as YYYYMMDD. And we also use the metric system too, go figure. Haha.

Umm..kk then

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

12.01.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.01.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

1.14.2012 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

3.01.1950 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

See what I did there?

Not to piss anyone off. I got in yeterday and I have to say they could let more people in at once. This morning I was on Tython and there was only one instance with 25 people there. I never ran in to anybody! I don't know if it's the same on all the servers but mine was pretty empty. Even when I got to Courescant....30 that's it! Of course Korriban was a mad house yesterday about mid day so maybe because we are all so dark side oriented.....

I hope they get the rest of the people in today. I pre-ordered 7/22 and was in the second wave. I got in about 7:30am on the 13th. I played a little before work and then about 6 hours last night. The server my guild was placed on is still low population. I couldn't find a group for the first instance at lvl 10.

There were 13 people in the imperial fleet when I was trying to find a group. Luckily through a couple of deaths and a lot of kiting I was able to solo(with companion) the whole instance on my BH.

Becareful with that kiting action, you might just crash the server.

I don´t think nov-dec will be today=(

Probably looking at a whopping 1 day of early access to punish you for your lack of faith in BW. I have my complaint for the BBB ready for the grace period and advertising issues.

The zones are a barren wasteland my guildmates keep telling me, with nobody around. Nobody to quest with or talk to in game even besides the both of them. It's pretty sad how they're handling this.

Edited by Jrzez

Umm..kk then

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

12.01.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

This is mainly because of the Pre Ordering date, once they actually launch the game there is going to be no grace period? I ordered my game the same day as you did, but I requested launch day delivery from Amazon.com, so I hope it gets here. I am going slowly more crazy!

BONUS WAVE!

Don't forget to check your Launcher versus just waiting for an email. I've been seeing a lot of people saying they were the first few days of August but didn't get an invite yet. I was in the first wave today and my pre-order entry was August 2nd.

Patience, folks. You'll all have your time to play.

Wave 3 got Dec 1 people in so...

I Pre-ordered mine in December, I dident receive an Email, and I am not bothered, and no one from December got in, trust me, they use databases to find which accounts have pre-ordered first December at the bottom of the list, which invites will be received last. no way did they manage to get people in from this December, they are not stupid and know how to use a database. :rolleyes: