Star Wars Trivia to pass the time.

vectordecay

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ding! over 1k views. thanks guys and gals. don't be afraid to post. super thankful for everyone being cordial to one another.

b.tw.: What did Anakin do to the sandpeople in the novelization of Episode II (movie doesn't go into specifics, which really doesn't show how tempting the power of the darkside was for him, definitely a pivotal point for the character)?

It doesn't really matter who shot first. It does not reflect on Han's character. If someone held a gun to you and said they were going kidnap you, you would be justified in shooting them. It's self defense. Shame on Lucas for #$%ing with a classic.

Ok New one.

At the start of Episode IV Luke Skywalker asks his uncle if he can "Transmit my application to the Academy this year".

To which Academy was he referring?

Regards

Wolf

the Imperial Academy to become a pilot.

Gotta say...as someone who likes star wars but has only started really enjoying it since the summer (after learning of TOR) this thread is great to read to learn some more interesting things. Sad to say the only answer I knew was the "what was luke's first speeder" T-16...

Great thread!

what race is Yoda? it used to be posted on the internets and now it is gone, Shenanigans!!!

Well, the /speculated/ name of Yoda's species is 'Whill'. Lucas pretty much put the smite hammer down, though, preferring that Yoda's species and homeworld remain a mystery. There is no canon name for it.

Gotta say...as someone who likes star wars but has only started really enjoying it since the summer (after learning of TOR) this thread is great to read to learn some more interesting things. Sad to say the only answer I knew was the "what was luke's first speeder" T-16...

Great thread!

awesome man, that truly makes me happy :) !