December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

Good Afternoon,

For your oustanding attitude, laxidasical ponderings and downright procrastination, you have been awarded the December Stone! Your Lightsaber and Laser Weapon blasts will shine with whimsical swirls of red and white once applied. Only you will be known as one with the December Crew.

May the Force be with you,

The SWTOR Team!

:D

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you read this post ( http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=15840 ) you'll see that today's span of invites went from 8/1-10/3

and thats with no bonus waves going out, people who preordered in early December may get on tomorrow if invites are rolled out in the same quantity as they were today.

Works for me because my last final is tomorrow ;D

We can hope, but keep in mind that there was a big pre order spike in November. Might push us back. But, it's looking like Friday for sure, I think. In my opinion, with nothing concrete to back that up with, and from a totally non scientific method for determining that. :o

Love this thread,

It's peaceful, civil (two words you wont find in ANY other thead) and uplifting to know we are all in the last boat lol.

Gotta admit I am little bit of an imposter cos i'm late Nov. But you guys are all so nice you will probably be fi..... what i gotta leave now? :(

I wonder if the last boat off the titanic was as awesome as we are?

Love this thread,

It's peaceful, civil (two words you wont find in ANY other thead) and uplifting to know we are all in the last boat lol.

Gotta admit I am little bit of an imposter cos i'm late Nov. But you guys are all so nice you will probably be fi..... what i gotta leave now? :(

Hah, you seem nice. You can stay.

December 12. I was telling myself that maybe I'd wait a few months after release, not out of skepticism, but more to give myself time to finish some dusty games on my shelf and due to me going back to school in the near future. I even successfully skipped the most recent beta with that in mind (I had been in two previously though). But with the date drawing nearer, my resolve didn't hold.

So here I am. Checking my email all morning yesterday and today, despite knowing I had a snowballs chance in hell of getting in.

Welcome fellow Procrastinator!!

Be sure to use some "Weizen" beer for it, (dont know the english term) fits a lot better than normal beer ^^

Anyone know what Weizen beer is? Darn this interesting thread!!! I am supposed to be calculating commissions and have not gotten anything done since noon!!!

There is nothing we can do so why worry about it?

Honestly I've read from people saying don't expect to get in until Sunday and then others that have posted that the rest will be in buy the forth wave tomorrow. I've also read where some people that Pre-ordered in November are while others that pre-ordered in August aren't.

The bottom line is that NO ONE knows when we'll get in, not those that order before us, not the people who are already in or those who claim to know because they read a bunch of websites. Only Bioware does so keep hoping sooner but don't be mad if it's laters because in less than a week we'll all be in.