December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

So I just got my product code from Origin...redeemed it, set up a sub and went back to Twitter to wait for the next wave....my SWTOR label lights up in Gmail!

"Thank you for subscribing to STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™!"

Gmail and TOR just trolled me. Hard.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sit here going absolutely insane thinking over and over in my mind:

"I preordered in August, but I didn't realize I had to type in some stupid code until December 13th... I preordered in AUGUST but WHY WHY WHY WHY did I not put my code in?! WHY?!"

It's driving me mad. It's driving me absolutely bonkers!!1! WHY am I so stupid?! BARGLEWARBLEGARBLEDRDRABLEDAGIDILLYWABBILYDOO!

Come now, surely you wouldn't have entered the code right away. Have you seen how long those keys were!? I get a little faint thinking back to when I entered mine.

I sit here going absolutely insane thinking over and over in my mind:

"I preordered in August, but I didn't realize I had to type in some stupid code until December 13th... I preordered in AUGUST but WHY WHY WHY WHY did I not put my code in?! WHY?!"

It's driving me mad. It's driving me absolutely bonkers!!1! WHY am I so stupid?! BARGLEWARBLEGARBLEDRDRABLEDAGIDILLYWABBILYDOO!

But your account says it was created in September.. :)

to pick a brand new server. How do we know which ones and new today if so. Secondly, do you guys think its going to make that much of a difference with guys have a 2 day head start? One thing could be nice, we will not have to deal with the power guilds who are all in an up and running on the older servers. Maybe not.

I received my boxed copy of the game from the UPS man just now. Probably the best thing that's happened to me so far. Seriously, these last 4 days have been an emotional roller coaster for me. It's hard not to become bitter and negative when we have been left out in the cold THIS LONG. I definitely be rolling Sith when I get it. I think that is their plan for Decemberists. Make them angry enough so they create a healthy evil population in the game.

If you are not already in a guild I would go with one of the new servers. The other ones are already quite full. There were hour long ques last night on many.

Yea, I'm not in a guild. Was going for RP-PVP but that server is HEAVY. Guess I'll do what you say and go for 1 of the 2 PVP servers who are the only LIGHT ones. Uthar Wynn here I come! :) -I'm talking about EU servers btw-

I do hope the rest of you will get in on the next wave, dec 9th here and I just got in on last wave.

to pick a brand new server. How do we know which ones and new today if so. Secondly, do you guys think its going to make that much of a difference with guys have a 2 day head start? One thing could be nice, we will not have to deal with the power guilds who are all in an up and running on the older servers. Maybe not.

Quick we need a transfusion of Decemberists blood over here, he's going into shock!

Or a beer.. Yah screw the blood bring us a beer...

And a pillow, I need a nap!

Email invite wave updates - December 16 (Friday) | Yesterday , 03:33 PM

Morning! We are entering into the final stretch for outstanding invites. Those of you who pre-ordered in December should be happy today - barring any major issues.

I'll update this thread as we send invites. As a reminder, we're also updating our official Twitter accounts (@SWTOR, @SWTOR_FR and @SWTOR_DE) with the invites as they sent; that'll be more up-to-the-minute than this post.

For anyone who's not yet been invited, remember to have the email address no-reply@bioware.swtor.com in your address book so it doesn't hit spam filters.

Assuming you have the SWTOR client installed, you can also periodically launch it. If you're ready to go your 'play' button will be click-able.

Wave One was sent at 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

Wave Two was sent at 10:20AM CST (8:20AM PST / 11:20AM EST / 4:20PM GMT / 5:20PM CET).

LET US IN NOOOOOOOOOOOOW

anyone know what date they're going by....I have the email confirmation of purchase on the 9th (entered my code within minutes midday on the 9th) but for some reason on my account status here it says the 10th. Normally one day would not make a big difference but here it seems to make a huge difference.....

Kimchee Spartacus - SWG Die Hard - You name the class I played it

Off to go see the new Sherlock Holmes movie, so excited!

You all take it easy, and try not to freak out about the invites. We'll all get in sooner or later. :3

Hoping I'll have an invite by the time I get back, but I'll probably end up going out with some friends and drinking myself into a stupor. lol