December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dudes, I have alrdy told you ...They had more preorders in December alone than they did in october-november combined...Over 200,000 pre orders in december. So it is gonna be slow rolling but they will get us all in and they have to make more servers to accomodate the high population. Waves will be going out till 4 or 5 this evening so just chill and it will all work out.

I pre-ordered late, so I get the game late! :)

I think thats fair. I also dont really care about waiting, have a beer and relax people, this game should not be this much of a priority!

I could not of said it better myself. You tell 'em what's what, jay.

If you're that desperate to get in then you should have pre-ordered in July. Go read a book or something until you get your invite.

Dear Decemberists,

Please do not get angry, we are turning into Julyans, Augustinians, Septembroids, and Novemberinians. We are a different bread than them and need to relax and understand that BioWare is taking care of us. We are already getting a special weapon upon log in for the very reason that we have remained so patient and in good standing. Take any complaints to a different thread but this thread should remain clean. We will be waiting wether you complain or not and yes we are all VERY eager to play but being patient and not flaming this thread with bad attitudes is what brought this fine community together in the first place. This is the home stretch but let us go down the right way, let us be civil and understanding till the end. THERE IS A FORCE INSIDE OF US THAT NO OTHER CAN BREACH.. THE FORCE OF THE DECEMBERISTS.

P.S. I was constantly distracted by web browsing during the making of this post.

Sincerely yours,

Varexus

I just realized I procrastinated harder than I thought. Just checked my account, I didn't register until the 12th of December. Could have sworn I did it on the 11th. Oh well, time to take a nap.

You might have. Happened to me too. I actually have the registration email, which I received the day before they posted pre-access code registration date on my account.

So I wouldn't worry too much. You probably did register on the 11th.

This is my First Post, and I figure I'll put it on this Record-breaking Monster thread. Plus:

I GOT IN!! :D

Redeemed code on December 9th. There is hope for all those that did not get in yet... soon. Seeya online.

(edit: I ordered through Amazon.com and the 9th was NOT the preorder date. I ordered on the 7th and put the emaill code into swtor.com on the 9th)

- Ronin-Sith.

Edited by Ronin-Sith

Here's the only problem with there logic on the EGA.

They do it in waves, and add new servers to control population.

Well it might work for some, but the vast majority of us have friends already in game playing on certain servers. So thats the server we are going to pick as well.

Hence why you see all these posts of 2-3 days waiting to join a server in que.

I have a feeling thats going to be my issue.......

Thats my biggest concern right now.

Not when will I get in....