December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Loyal Decemberists!

It has come to the attention of BioWare/EA and Lucasarts that each one of you has been waiting patiently and with good humor for the past three days of EGA. We want to recognize your dedication and attitude while waiting and have decided that each one of you will receive a unique weapon upon logging in. Ranged classes will receive a blaster called the "December Slayer". This weapon will be true to the spirit of a Decemberist in that, upon firing the weapon, the bolt will fire when it damn well pleases to! Periodically, you may hear a disembodied voice coming from the weapon that says, "Forget it, I'll shoot that guy later. I need a nap."

If you are a force user, you will receive a Lightsaber that, upon use, will occasionally shrink in size, thus decreasing the range with which you must attack or defend. Sometimes, the blade will not function at all, instead choosing to send you a mental message that says, "I've had enough for today. Just give me a bit. I need a nap." And on occasion the lightsaber will just fall off of your toon in a random location with no warning at all!

We do so hope you enjoy these in game items, and want to thank you for your humor, wit, and most of all, unwavering patience with entry to the EGA.

Sincerely,

BioWare/EA

Lucasarts

When will Bioware learn that to keep their customers from turning on them they have to give out information?

If they let us know when the next wave will be, people wouldn't be frothing at the *********** mouth. We waited 2 hours, nothing. Is it another half hour? Another hour? 2 hours?

We need info. *********** Bioware...

wow did they really skip 2 hours!! without sending the second wave????

What are they trying to do to us?

All other wave days were 1 wave per hour on the dot.

For some reason today they have skipped 2 hours without a single wave.

Actually the first 2 days they were 2 hours apart, it was only yesterday they were an hour apart.

Dear Loyal Decemberists!

It has come to the attention of BioWare/EA and Lucasarts that each one of you has been waiting patiently and with good humor for the past three days of EGA. We want to recognize your dedication and attitude while waiting and have decided that each one of you will receive a unique weapon upon logging in. Ranged classes will receive a blaster called the "December Slayer". This weapon will be true to the spirit of a Decemberist in that, upon firing the weapon, the bolt will fire when it damn well pleases to! Periodically, you may hear a disembodied voice coming from the weapon that says, "Forget it, I'll shoot that guy later. I need a nap."

If you are a force user, you will receive a Lightsaber that, upon use, will occasionally shrink in size, thus decreasing the range with which you must attack or defend. Sometimes, the blade will not function at all, instead choosing to send you a mental message that says, "I've had enough for today. Just give me a bit. I need a nap." And on occasion the lightsaber will just fall off of your toon in a random location with no warning at all!

We do so hope you enjoy these in game items, and want to thank you for your humor, wit, and most of all, unwavering patience with entry to the EGA.

Sincerely,

BioWare/EA

Lucasarts

Do not fall for this Novemberist trickery!

Bah I need a nap.... ZZZZzzzz

Dear Loyal Decemberists!

Sincerely,

BioWare/EA

Lucasarts

Seems legit.

I honestly hope no future MMO uses this same METHOD ever again

Agreed, This has been a most unpleasant experience. Myself and many others knew the frustrations of full server queues, site delays, CS overloads, crashes etc were inevitable and that the staggered release did absolutely nothing to remedy these core issues, which made watching this train wreck even more frustrating but also slightly entertaining due to the forums. I will never participate in a staggered launch again.

Dear Loyal Decemberists!

Sincerely,

BioWare/EA

Lucasarts

LOL i wish