December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im getting bored with this pretty fast i have to say. I was putting off getting some ornaments but i might as well now....after an early afternoon nap

I am all up for a nap too, but my wife is just having one and someone needs to look after the kids so they don't burn down the house:)

I am a true Decemberist, While I MAY get access today from my 12 December preorder, I'll not log in until Sunday. I know how launch works, it'll be WAY to crowded in the starting areas and as such, I will log in two days after everyone else, BUT still before the non preorders... starting area to myself... mostly.

I thought the Starting areas were instanced?

I'm playing the previously mentioned drinking game as well with a few minor alterations. Instead of a drinking game it is now a smoking game and every time one is supposed to drink I am taking a bong rip...now excuse me while I go find something to eat...om nom nom...

I am a true Decemberist, While I MAY get access today from my 12 December preorder, I'll not log in until Sunday. I know how launch works, it'll be WAY to crowded in the starting areas and as such, I will log in two days after everyone else, BUT still before the non preorders... starting area to myself... mostly.