December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

My cousin and I are both proud Decemberists. I pre-ordered on the 11th, he on the 8th. He was going to go in to work and take a half day because we were sure we wouldn't get an invite until at least the third wave. As he's walking out the door at 8 a.m. he checks his mail and.....he had an invite! hahaha. He logged in and is sitting at server selection so he can beat the queue when he gets home but is at work knowing that he could be playing right now!

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunJayRun

10am in the USA and quite sloshed already. I made a drinking game out of the SWTOR launch, er pre-launch.

For every new page on the December Procrasinators Preorders thread, drink. Every time someone rages on said thread, drink. Every time someone gets holier than now with said rager, drink. Every new email that isn't an invite, drink. Every time a wave rolls by and no invite, finish drink and get another.

Excuse me while I go puke...

hmmm I might join you!

hmmm I might join you!

hell i might join you too...

Originally Posted by Olio

Use the patch if you want to quit.

Smoker of 22 years, 2 packs a day.

Going on my 7th week without a smoke.

I was addicted bad, with the patch I have zero cravings, desires for a smoke. Nothing, nada, all good in da hood.

I've even using the cheap generic patches, just follow the steps they say. (might think about skipping step 3 and starting with step two though. Step 3 made me feel like I drank 20 red bulls)

I am allergic to the patch ......... well to the adheasive in it. I cant use bad aides or med tape or anthing

no more waves today.

Utter joke, they let in only 1 days worth of pre orderers?

Not a happy bunny :mad::mad:

There most definitely will be more waves today. That post in the December 16th sticky was from the last wave on December 15th. It's the same thread, just edited. So the post is still there.

no more waves today.

Utter joke, they let in only 1 days worth of pre orderers?

Not a happy bunny :mad::mad:

come on dude I'm not even english langage born and I understood quite clearly that there was a confusion with Stephen post... Look again, there's a new sticky post for december 16th waves... we're all going to get in today !

Quote:

Quote:

10am in the USA and quite sloshed already. I made a drinking game out of the SWTOR launch, er pre-launch.

For every new page on the December Procrasinators Preorders thread, drink. Every time someone rages on said thread, drink. Every time someone gets holier than now with said rager, drink. Every new email that isn't an invite, drink. Every time a wave rolls by and no invite, finish drink and get another.

hmmm I might join you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sshaw

hmmm I might join you!

hell i might join you too......

I have a cold beer ready for the very second I get in =)

I am a true Decemberist, While I MAY get access today from my 12 December preorder, I'll not log in until Sunday. I know how launch works, it'll be WAY to crowded in the starting areas and as such, I will log in two days after everyone else, BUT still before the non preorders... starting area to myself... mostly.

Quote:

hmmm I might join you!

hell i might join you too...

tailgateing early access ftw