December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to twitter. "There is still one more wave to come today. We will notify you when it is sent out." there is no way they would leave a couple of days in December out in the cold. Pretty sure we get in in the next wave.

It's apparent there were as many, if not more, people entering pre-orders this month. The last few waves have only allowed a two day period in.

So, yes, it make perfect sense that the last week of Dec Pre-Orders may actually equal or surpass the first day's Pre-Orders, thus having them all wait until tomorrow.

With only one wave left and it only being up to the 4th, I doubt the last wave makes it past the 6th.

December 3, got in. FYI, if you're worried that the email got filtered, lost, etc., you can check your account online. If you are in, you'll have an entry on the "My Account" page like this:

12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

Hmmm. I'm at work, but I'm starting to feel a little off. *cough, cough* Maybe I have a fever. I'm getting a little achy, maybe have a headache coming on. Might have to go home early, I think. Don't know if I'll make it in tomorrow.

so it looks like they let in ppl up to the 4th

one more wave today, makes it up to the 5th, possibly the 6th(highly unlikely though)

and i redeemed on the 7th! D:

if not tonight then definitely tomorrow though. still better considering I thought I wouldn't get to play it for another 5 days

I feel like I'm at Bingo, c'mon 12/12 I know it was a last minute impulse buy but I want it like a crackhead wants a fix. GIMME GIMME GIMME NOOOOOOWWWWWW

lol:D

YEAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA im 12/12 also and i feel like OOOOOMGGGGGG GIIMMEM NOOW :D

Today is the day, we will all be in on the 15th, so EA can thumb their noses at all the haters and people that can't read when they said:

Play for pre-orders will begin the 15th-20th, you 'could' have up to 5 days early play time depending on your pre-order date.

Now they are going to go above and beyond and rub it in the faces of all the 1 day whiners, and award us Decemberists for our Procrastination. (They are jealous of our Moves!)

Fanboism=Sith

Young folks=Sith

New to MMO=Sith

Just plain evil bast**ds=Sith

True SW Fans=Republic

Old school SW Fanatics=Republic

Old ppls=Republic

That's just my opinion from the thousands of 'I'm running this, or 'I'm doin that!' I've read so far.

Iz good, everyone play what you like regardless. I'll be swinging Green for some time to come.

You forgot to add Pros= Sith

is the website taking years to load or is it me, also 5th of december here and if i dont get it today im gunna be SO *********** PISSED OFF!

Okay, time to take your angst out to the *other* forum threads. You're acting decidedly unDecemberish! ::timeout:: :eek: