December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think December will probably be just as full as other months. Mostly because I'm sure lots of people saw the game was going to launch soon and decided to preorder. As well, those who wanted to make the game a Christmas present. So yeah, might be more people in December than you think.

december 11th here. i cant imagine there being many pre orders in december, we could possibly just be one big final wave? :)

Sadly I think there are a LOT of December Pre-Orders...Procrastinators Rush at the last minute and all. But Still I think they WANT to let us all in today for a variety of reasons. It will all depend on internal decisions about Server volume and stability blah blah blah. Again I say we are 50/50 for getting in today and 99% for tomorrow. Meanwhile I am going to continue to slack off. :o

This will be outrageous if BW does this to us yet a second time within a 3 day period. Again, they dangle the game right in front of the Decemberists faces. Yes we promise bonus waves....but the first bonus wave got only HALF of Nov.29th-Nov.30th. So They stop dead in front of December, and we might have to sit in front of our computers repetitively pressing the refresh button on our email pages until tomorrow at 8* AM. Ive been up early every single day watching the progression and this is the crack in my foundation... If your going to do *BONUS* Waves, or larger to smaller waves, GIVE US SPECIFICS! Don't let us just sit there getting our hopes up to come to find there is no presents under our Star Wars Christmas Tree come Star Wars Christmas morning! Edited by DarthPuckett

This will be outrageous is BW does this to us yet a second time within a 3 day period. Again, they dangle the game right in front of the Decemberists faces. Yes we promise bonus waves....but the first bonus wave got only HALF of Nov.29th-Nov.30th. So They stop dead in front of December, and we might have to sit in front of our computers repetitively pressing the refresh button on our email pages until tomorrow at 8* AM. Ive been up early every single day watching the progression and this is the crack in my foundation... If your going to do *BONUS* Waves, or larger to smaller waves, GIVE US SPECIFICS! Don't let us just sit there getting our hopes up to come to find there is no presents under our Star Wars Christmas Tree come Star Wars Christmas morning!

Decemberists don't whine. You're not a Decemberist.