December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do we know what date we put the code in on the site? Under my account it doesn't show me but if I try to enter my code again, it doesn't take it so I'm assuming it went through. Just trying to track where it tells you when you submitted.

Hmm, I dunno. You pre-ordered earlier but your code was after...hmmmm. Well, I woudl say when you actually placed your pre-order is when it counts

I've redeemed on the 14th so that would put me way back. Not complaining tho... I feel whatever BW needs to do to make the launch on the 20th right and make the game smooth from there will be beneficial to all of us.

That said, I wouldn't mind playing the game soon since I've been hyped about it like crazy!

*takes a deep breath* patience padawan...

I wonder if I'm the earliest on the forums latest in the game.

My forum number is 335 (its in the link under your avatar) , so for some reason I had a lapse of procrastination and was like, one of the first people in on the day this site launched.

And I didnt pre order until the end of the last beta weekend.

Someone has you beat lol.... 2008 forum date 12/12/12 game purchase

First to sign up on the forums, last to pre-order the game.

We didn't procrastinate, we just wanted to make sure the game was REALLY going to be good before we spent our hard earned cash. Believe me, I've played enough MMOs to realize that there's NOTHING wrong with the back of the bus. Let all the EARLY early access people find the bugs... I see they already have a few "known ingame issues" to work out...