November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh I redeemed mine on Dec. 9th. I got to play beta so it was a nice tease. I will get in when I get in. Developers, if you read this, thanks for taking the time to do this early game access right, and trying to have a smooth release. The vultures will still attack you all, but at least you know you are doing the right thing for the long term. Thanks again!

Is this Arrow/knee comment people keep making some WoW reference? I have never heard of it, oh and 26th here

I believe it comes from Skyrim and the guards conversation. They often state to you 'I used to be an adventurer like you...then I took an arrow in the knee.'

Meh I redeemed mine on Dec. 9th. I got to play beta so it was a nice tease. I will get in when I get in. Developers, if you read this, thanks for taking the time to do this early game access right, and trying to have a smooth release. The vultures will still attack you all, but at least you know you are doing the right thing for the long term. Thanks again!

+1 internets

I'm in the, apparently, minority of players that are actually happy with the FREE GAME TIME Bioware is giving out...be it 3, 5, or whatever the number of days it ends up being. But looking at the twitter feed, i ran across this and had to share:

This is NOT how to get a game company to show preferential treatment to you

Jason Lear

@JasonLear1 Jason Lear

@SWTOR I hope your legal department is aware if you fail allow all to play 12/15 you can and will be held accountable in breach of contract.

Jason is a grade-A D-bag imo, they should give him his money back and bar him from ever playing. I was really hoping this community would be more mature than the WoW my co-workers and I are leaving...hopefully after the 1st month all these people will head back to Azeroth, and let the grown-ups have some fun

Thumbs up!!

Well written!

Nov 25th.

Pre-ordered in Sept. but thought the key was a CD key thingy, didn't figure it out until the Nov 25th beta when I didn't get my crystal.

I feel like such a damn idiot, especially since now I have to convince my friends and guildies to essentially throw away their EGA time to wait for me so we can RP + level together.

Feels bad man, feels real bad.

Same here, I got mine at August 20th (Since I accidently cancelled a order from July 25th.) and I was to lazy to put in the code intill November 13, God do I feel like a Idiot....

I don't mind waiting but the long queues I've been reading about kinda worries me.

I don't think once the game official release hits there will be a huge influx of players since everyone who's decided to play has probably already pre-ordered the game.

The fact that this is a staggered start and there's still long queues is kind of unnerving, it's just going to keep getting worse until launch.

November 6th for me and wife.

Wife got CE and got bad code from Best buy. Her replacement code was sent from SWTOR Cust service, which we appreciated truly, on Dec 1st. So, I hope I can get in Friday night, and she on Saturday. That would be nice anyway. If not, we will just be really anxious watching all the freaking out folks here! lol. And talking with our guildies.

Can't wait to be on ! This is Christmas for us! haha!

anybody beside me BW is gonna ramp up the inv´s about -+ 25% tomorrow per wave, which would by my thoughts get us up to about present day with the invites ;P

hmm a guy can dream..... well 29/11/11 here and desperate as hell, and no coffe addition doesnt help at all ;P

It would make sense to try to get all orders into the game by Friday or Saturday this weekend, but then making sense is not the primary goal here, is it?

Lol, well actually it seems they are concerned somewhat with stability but primarily with ensuring servers get populated in an even manner and adding new ones as-needed.... having lots of extra low pop servers can doom a game early on. Smart business move on their part.