November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

*Sigh* We are talking about EA here, they won't put us November Pre-Orderers in and if they do it won't be atleast until a day before release. Which in my case makes my Pre-Order useless since i've ordered at GameStop and the Pre-Order was 10€ and counts towards only as 5 Day Early Access and an exclusive In-Game Item while you still have to pay the Actual 59,99€ for the Game. So i'm gonna cancel my Pre-Order after tommorows Waves are sent out and im not in it so i can atleast get my 10€ (13$) back to put on the Actual Game when it's released. Edited by Ravanofdarkness

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nov 14th for me. I am hoping this information I found in another post is accurate. I took Friday and Saturday off to give me a 5 day weekend for playing. This would work out well.

Day 1, Tuesday

July 21st - July 27th (confirmed)

Day 2, Wednesday

July 28th - October 3rd (confirmed)

Day 3, Thursday

October 4th - November 18th (estimation)

Day 4, Friday

November 19th -December 15th (estimation)

28 of november here :( sadly i dont see how i could play on a pvp server vs other that are already lvl 30-40 .... im sick , i want to die!!!!

Relax mate.

You shouldn't encounter any PvP until you clear the 2 starter planets (if then) and will be closing in on lvl 20 by then if you take the time to do a lot of exploration starter quests on the first 2 systems.

You don't start lvl 1 with lvl 40's standing at spawn points :-).

If I understand correctly (only played a couple of days on the thanksgiving Beta weekend), PvP is a little more voluntary in this game.

Anyone with greater experience please correct me.

Regards Wolf.

Patience and Keep the Faith. Novemberers together FTW!

A friend of mine got access today. He preordered in october. end of november here! Hoping to get in within 2-3 days

I'm October 3 and i'm not in...they let until 1 October only...it's kind of sad that i missed for 2 days the play time today....but at least i know that i will be in the game,in the fisrt wave tomorrow

Edited by Saizor

Ordered start of november, redeemed the code at december 1st cause im such a ******!

Im a sad panda really.

I share your pain though my reasoning for not redeeming the code was that Best Buy didn't provide it to me so I had to call them and ask for it, they were supposed to email it so while I pre-ordered on Nov. 12 I didn't enter the code till the 30th, I hope we get in by Friday that would be awesome

Nowhere did anyone EVER promise 5 days of early access. Specifically states UP TO 5 days. And they started earlier. Everyone should be happy about that, otherwise us November orderers(11/18 for me) wouldn't be in until Sunday or Monday most likely. I'm somewhat impatient, but i wasn't expecting to get in for a couple more days, so I'm not too upset about it. Even if i got my email today, or tomorrow, or Friday for that matter, i would be stuck at work all day and not be able to do anything but maybe create my characters and then go to bed.

I expect they will get into mid November tomorrow. From what i heard, which of course has no facts to back it up, is that they got to the first few days of October, however i suspect they may have gotten just mid thru September. No matter where they are, they made it thru the rest of July all of august and at least some of September. This is strictly based on what i have read today on the forum, so it could totally be rubish.

That being said, i still hope to get in tomorrow. Preferably 1st wave(not gonna happen but hey, a guy can wish cant he?) so i can just call into work and play all day.

*Sigh* We are talking about EA here, they won't put us November Pre-Orderers in and if they do it won't be atleast until a day before release. Which in my case makes my Pre-Order useless since i've ordered at GameStop and the Pre-Order was 10€ and counts towards only as 5 Day Early Access and an exclusive In-Game Item while you still have to pay the Actual 59,99€ for the Game. So i'm gonna cancel my Pre-Order after tommorows Waves are sent out and im not in it so i can atleast get my 10€ (13$) back to put on the Actual Game when it's released.

If Gamestop has such a policy you should cancel your preorder right now. They are not allowed to charge you extra for a preorder like that. But then I heard more nightmare stories from Gamestop.

Day 1, Tuesday

July 21st - July 27th (confirmed)

Day 2, Wednesday

July 28th - October 3rd (confirmed)

Day 3, Thursday

October 4th - November 18th (estimation)

Day 4, Friday

November 19th -December 15th (estimation)

This is about what I'm guessing myself. I don't expect the dates to fall exactly as suggested here but I don't think this is too far off.

Glad i've been reading all comments in this topic, and a little research. i redeemed my code as late as 12-12-2011 because i had problem with my first pre-order key, those dev's gets some hugs from me because their customer service is gr8.

if they keep increasing people in waves etc.. i'll prolly be able to play friday morning or even tomorrow night no matter what its good that they do it like this(waves) since it'll become stable and basicly none lagg *unlike WoW lol*

No-matter when i get in, im looking forward to the game, and happy to see some gr8 customer support! *hugz to you*

Nowhere did anyone EVER promise 5 days of early access. Specifically states UP TO 5 days. And they started earlier. Everyone should be happy about that, otherwise us November orderers(11/18 for me) wouldn't be in until Sunday or Monday most likely. I'm somewhat impatient, but i wasn't expecting to get in for a couple more days, so I'm not too upset about it. Even if i got my email today, or tomorrow, or Friday for that matter, i would be stuck at work all day and not be able to do anything but maybe create my characters and then go to bed.

I expect they will get into mid November tomorrow. From what i heard, which of course has no facts to back it up, is that they got to the first few days of October, however i suspect they may have gotten just mid thru September. No matter where they are, they made it thru the rest of July all of august and at least some of September. This is strictly based on what i have read today on the forum, so it could totally be rubish.

That being said, i still hope to get in tomorrow. Preferably 1st wave(not gonna happen but hey, a guy can wish cant he?) so i can just call into work and play all day.

WHY? others are far ahead of us,guild server is full,people exploiting exp pvp ,names gone ,OH YEA WE SHOULD all be happy,not to mention light servers and ghost town servers.

You have to remember, a lot of people preordered early and then it kind of slowed down. Plus, they said that they were going to do more than they did on the first day today and then even more than that tomorrow. So, I'd say there is still hope for November getting in sometime in the later emails tomorrow.

Yea but you gotta think about the month of November. Mass weekend tests, NDA lifted. Ill bet they got more pre orders in Novermber then they did in August, Sept or October. Only July probably had more.