November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

December is so much better than Novembe.

December got Christmas, December got New Years which ends in December and January begins.

November sucks, so i think December should be in long before November, infact i don't think november should be getting in at all.

quoted from the Dec tread :D

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

10.28.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

NOT IN YET!

Figh five, huh? Sounds interesting. :p Well best of luck to you.

So where can I find these geek halves you speak of? :cool:

High-five... with this amount of anticipation swarming you can't expect 100% clarity and lucidity... :p

Well, my advice would be to hit interesting threads on this forum. Who knows, you might be as lucky as I was. :D Can't wait to Shock things with my Bounty Hunter darlin'...

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

Even december might get in.

He's in the 23th marker if I remember correctly, but being an unbelievable sweetheart, told me he'd roll his characters and wait for me. :D Note to all the singles, apparently this CAN be the place to find your geek half. ^^

I am very, very hopeful that we just might be in by the end of today's waves, aye! Figh-five for luck.

I'll wait for you, sweetheart. Well, my Bounty Hunter will. I'll send you a screenshot of my Smuggler when I get him rolled up. Also my Jedi Knight (that I'm going to make to look like Solid Snake) and my Imp Agent. :D

December is so much better than Novembe.

December got Christmas, December got New Years which ends in December and January begins.

November sucks, so i think December should be in long before November, infact i don't think november should be getting in at all.

quoted from the Dec tread :D

Oh, I smell so much jealousness :D