November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

Not to be a bummer, but I think there are more november pre-orders then october's. Just look at the amount of views and replies. Also in november there were the stressweekends which made people decide to take the pre-order and getting closer to launch also more people will buy a game.

Im 24th of november. (not even my fault. I coudlnt redeem my code for 2 weeks) And I hope my *** off I get in today. But I think its going to be tight.

Still: Oh yeah, we're almost in :D

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Email invite wave updates - December 15 | Today , 03:33 PM

Morning everyone!

We're starting to send out more invites for today.

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

I'll update this thread as we send invites. As a reminder, we're also updating our official Twitter accounts (@SWTOR, @SWTOR_FR and @SWTOR_DE) with the invites as they sent; that'll be more up-to-the-minute than this post.

For anyone who's not yet been invited, remember to have the email address no-reply@bioware.swtor.com in your address book so it doesn't hit spam filters.

Assuming you have the SWTOR client installed, you can also periodically launch it. If you're ready to go your 'play' button will be click-able.

Wave One was sent at 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

Morning everyone!

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

I'll update this thread as we send invites. As a reminder, we're also updating our official Twitter accounts (@SWTOR, @SWTOR_FR and @SWTOR_DE) with the invites as they sent; that'll be more up-to-the-minute than this post.

For anyone who's not yet been invited, remember to have the email address no-reply@bioware.swtor.com in your address book so it doesn't hit spam filters.

Assuming you have the SWTOR client installed, you can also periodically launch it. If you're ready to go your 'play' button will be click-able.

more than 4 waves

Which I assume means that at they'll at least hit 5th of december today. At least, thats what I think. YEAH NOV. 28TH W00T!! :cool:

under "my account" click "code redemption" :)

11.27.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.27.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

mine is off by 2 days though i got it on the 25th and redeeemed minutes later still hoping to get in today though

StephenReid General Discussion -> Email invite wave updates - December 15

Morning everyone!

WOOOOHOOOOO

Yesterdays post

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

Todays post

Those two stements taken together are very good news and all of November will likely get in today. :D