November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

Come on all you who are in late November, don't be so pessimistic. Keep the hope up until the last wave today. And if not today, then you'll know that you'll surely get to play tomorrow after the first wave. And tomorrow is not that far away :D:D

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29th here, I actually pre-ordered back in July but forgot to activate my account. :rolleyes:

Those extra few days dont matter to me, at all, its well worth the wait.

While I don't expect it, it wouldnt surprise me if they release ALL EGA accounts, and that everyone is able to play today, mainly due to the massive whine about the "up to" 5 days which alot people misread as "5 days early".

Thats the only logical reason I see why they would start 2 days early with EGA.

Edited by Reijura

The November bunch seems like a nice group of people. If any of you want to play together, hook me up ;)

Me and the wonderful other half - crazy how many geeky things can bring people together - are both Novemberists. If we end up on the same server and a hand or Force Shock is needed, holler. :D

I have actually never liked any of the autumn months, but November is slowly becoming my first month of the year :D:D

Grew up playing football so Autumn is my favorite season. If you ever did two-a-days at the end of August in 90+ degree heat you would have a profound appreciation for the cooling breezes of Autumn. :D

Not to mention NCAA / Pro Football & Basketball on TV and all the new TV shows coming back on the tube although now with Cable shows becoming so good that's not as important.

Come on all you who are in late November, don't be so pessimistic. Keep the hope up until the last wave today. And if not today, then you'll know that you'll surely get to play tomorrow after the first wave. And tomorrow is not that far away :D:D

Sshh! Let the candle of hope burn brightly, do not feed the darkness of anxiety.

Just got up and I recieved an email saying that I will be recieving my game copy on 12/16. well the delivery date. I preordered 12-9 so my hopes are high possibly to get in today.

Sorry to burst your bubble but this has nothing to do with EGA. :(

Grew up playing football so Autumn is my favorite season. If you ever did two-a-days at the end of August in 90+ degree heat you would have a profound appreciation for the cooling breezes of Autumn. :D

Not to mention NCAA / Pro Football & Basketball on TV and all the new TV shows coming back on the tube although now with Cable shows becoming so good that's not as important.

I'm from Northern Europe - cold, dark winters with freezing blizzards are my favourites :D

Not only in these forums, but in any forums :D

that's right:D

the funny thing was, that this morning i told hubbie i was gonna try to get my money back from the preorder. so i went to the shop, and employee told me, they would only give me another copy of the game , but coulden't give me the money back:D so i was all upset, since i basically had my mind set, i wasen't gonna play swtor, just wanted my money back. well all that untill i found the November thread:p so you can see there is something magical about November that changes people.:D

Sshh! Let the candle of hope burn brightly, do not feed the darkness of anxiety.

Don't worry - I'm pessimistic enough for all the late Novembers.

Yoda says, "Teabagged, u will be."

And by u i totally mean me. I will be doomed to stare at my email for 12 hours tomorrow lamenting the galaxy conspiring against me.

The truth spoken has been! If only it would start snowing soon. It's over a month late gosh darnit!

Absolutely. I look out of the window, and it's like October :S

I'm telling you ... there just HAS to be snow for Christmas. There can be no Christmas without snow :D