November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've read the largest batches of preOrders came in July and right after the Beta testing in November. September/Oktober had the least preOrders. So hopefully all of Oktober and maybe half of November will get in today! Can't say I'm that a reliable source but who is :p

From RockJaws Tweet yesterday Dec 14th after the final wave''''

"A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

You'll see more servers coming online tomorrow, and almost certainly there will be some queuing. That was always expected. As a reminder, our plan here is to maintain healthy server populations post launch, and during the excitement of launch that will mean queues. That said, we'll be working hard to keep those queues reasonable.

We'll check back in tomorrow with another update"

So looking good for the November's today!!!!:D

the idea of being stuck playing in a full server with people almost level 50, all bragging around how great and better they are. is not too enticing to me.

All the years of gaming have taught me to ignore all the self-centered kids and trolls and pay attention to those really awesome people around :D

May sound a stupid question. I pre-ordrered 17th Nov and my game has just arrived in the post. does this mean i can play now?

Im assuming so because of the key inside the box:(

The start of your EGA depends on when you REDEEMED your code not when you pre-ordered :)