October Pre Orders Get In Here!

BaskaN

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DrewIAHWK DrewIAHWK

@Rockjaw Why are you guys still advertising up to 5 days EGA? No way will anyone post November get more then 1 day, seems kinda deceitful.

1 hour ago

in reply to ↑

@Rockjaw

Stephen Reid

@DrewIAHWK It's a little early to be saying that.

Maybe, just maybe!

I'm another who pre-ordered over the summer but...didn't enter my code until October 20th. Not in yet but that's probably a good thing...I'd be wanting to play instead of teaching my students :p Early Christmas party anyone? :cool:

Wish I had a professor like you in College <3

" We're currently planning on sending four waves of email invites today of equal size. We're going to get them out as fast as we can, while monitoring player counts and server population. I'll update this thread when each wave is sent. You can also follow our official Twitter account for notification."

Ahh thanks...

That's lame then.

Preorder date 10/27, but Origin charged full price instead of $5, so I kinda ignore the "pre" part

Early game access date says 11/2...not sure why the difference

same thing here, oct 25th redeemed my code the same day saved the email, but it says 11/2 early game. don know why, please tell us BIOWARE

DrewIAHWK DrewIAHWK

@Rockjaw Why are you guys still advertising up to 5 days EGA? No way will anyone post November get more then 1 day, seems kinda deceitful.

1 hour ago

in reply to ↑

@Rockjaw

Stephen Reid

Maybe, just maybe!

Only problem with this argument was I never saw "you will get 5 days" all I saw was "Up to 5 days"

DrewIAHWK DrewIAHWK

1 hour ago

in reply to ↑

@Rockjaw

Stephen Reid

Maybe, just maybe!

Stephen Reid hasn't updated his official thread with a fourth wave time so according to the big man it hasn't happened yet.

All we were told is that A fourth wave happened, not THE fourth wave.

Until they say its over its not over and yesterdays waves ended around 1:30 so I dont see why they would end earlier today when yesterday went pretty smoothly. If anything they would push even longer.

Lunch ?|? a cover?!? cmon now every1 has the right to eat lol. Is slavery back in the US?!?

Honestly, you have never had a job, I think. I am pretty sure everyone is glued to their desk and have expectations to be so until this launch is complete. Even after that, it will call for long hours.

If you had really read the post you responded to, you would see that he wasn't saying they don't get to eat, but that it would be brought in for them, so that the work can continue. There are always special circumstances in jobs like these, and usually then the company does what it can to keep its employees happy and at their desks. Ordering in food is the least of them :)

I'm another who pre-ordered over the summer but...didn't enter my code until October 20th. Not in yet but that's probably a good thing...I'd be wanting to play instead of teaching my students :p Early Christmas party anyone? :cool:

Same here! I actually have to grade 60 papers in one week........

I can't wait for my invite...