The Pure Speculation Thread

baznasty

So, I'm one of those people that loves to speculate and listen to others speculate about things that are still to be determined. So, having said that, what do each of you forsee when you peer into your crystal ball:

1) What do you think will be the overall ratio of empire:republic.

2) What do you think will be the most played class in this game (not AC just starting class)

3) Do you think the end-game content will be: too easy, perfect, too hard

4) Do you think the community will be: immature, mature, somewhere in the middle.

5) The average player will last how long: less thank 6mo, 6mo-1year, 1year+

I'm fully aware that none of this matters, nor is any of it even remotely accurate; however, I'm at work, the games at home and I have about 14 hours until I can touch it..so this will have to do.

Edited by baznasty

So, I'm one of those people that loves to speculate and listen to others speculate about things that are still to be determined. So, having said that, what do each of you forsee when you peer into your crystal ball:

2) What do you think will be the most played class in this game (not AC just starting class)

4) Do you think the community will be: immature, mature, somewhere in the middle.

I'm fully aware that none of this matters, nor is any of it even remotely acurate; however, I'm at work, the games at home and I have about 14 hours until I can touch it..so this will have to do.

1) 2:3 R:E

2) SI

3) perfect

4) immature

5) less then 6mo

the empire will be strong, but the republic force will win in the end

for now it is the waiting class, so i thing it will be something ranged

as MMOs tend to have no end, the term "endgame" and its content is very dynamic

for now, the com is angry and upset but in a more civil way then i thought so i hope we all tend to play a mature role in all this

that really depends on BWs "irish" language and their actions on one hand and the quality of the game on the other hand. If both is alright, this is going to be a blast.