In DEFENSE of the so-called "Exploiters"

Tyrth

Listen guys/gals...I think we should go easy on throwing around the term at those who are already lvl 30+......"Why the *$*% should we?" you ask?? Simply put...it's NOT an exploit. This has been an issue for as many builds in beta as I can remember. Unfortunately..every time the vocal minority would bring an OBJECTIVE point of view in the beta forums, raise a valid concern, submit /bug, all in the hopes of making the game BETTER for launch... we would get crucified and our voices swallowed up by the fanboy hate.

A quick tale.....

As late as the very last build before servers went down to prepare for early access...and as EARLY as 5 or 6 builds ago...myself, and numerous others tried to bring to light the issue of the leveling rate/pvp exp rate/ AND players getting access to FULL exp when the pvp warzone timed out due to not enough players..sometimes as quickly as 30 sec...what were we met with?? "you just want a grind-fest noob", "the exp is just fine" ect. ect. In fact, when I brought up the concern, that a person could level 1-25 or so in roughly 12 hours..and go from 1-12 in roughly 2 hours never TOUCHING the spacebar..I was called a flat out liar. Think about that...this was the "launch build" and a player with MODERATE use of the spacebar could get to 25, HALF-WAY to the Cap in roughly 14 hours /played. MAYBE 18 without touching the spacebar...and this is WITHOUT the pvp exp issues.

Guess my point is this...pvp is a blast and joining a warzone every chance you get is hardly an exploit..is it those player's fault this issue has been around for at least 6 builds in beta, yet ignored? Is it their fault that so few players were let in day 1 that the servers did not have enough population to HELP(not fix) the issue? And if so...what is your suggestion?? To just NOT participate in pvp at all until the 20th or until it get's fixed out of principle?? YES there is a major problem..YES they were made aware of it throughout beta..YES I AM as upset as many are...but if you want to direct your anger about it somewhere....direct it where it belongs...

This is not an exploit, they are simply using a system correctly to PVP, and it does not work. The system DOES NOT work. This is not a player issue, this is a, PVP is completely broken to the point of oh look theres a level 45.

lol, so the "lvling exploiters" are actually just playing normal pvp? :/ lol no one is gonna get rollback or ban or wahtever from that

Probably so that means bioware has sanctioned the rest of us to a slower grind when they fix the numbers....not fair.

This is not an exploit, they are simply using a system correctly to PVP, and it does not work. The system DOES NOT work. This is not a player issue, this is a, PVP is completely broken to the point of oh look theres a level 45.

Stop sprouting lies. Highest I've seen is barely reaching level 30. And yes this issue has been around for many builds already, I HIGHLY doubt Bioware will take any actions against these players.

Yes, those people are using "normal PvP" with the sole objective to have fun in PvPing.

Can you be anymore ignorant? They are grinding it not for fun, not for PvP, but for exploiting the system to level up fast. Hence - exploit.

so this means everyone in EGA is going to get boosted in levels from warzone ?

No, the more people get in, the less this will happen.

So if you get in late you won't be getting much if any "free exp", conversely those in first will likely have got a lot if they wanted it.

Afraid it isn't going to happen...and to be fair..as crappy as it is...I honestly don't believe they SHOULD be punished for it. Like I said..this has been an issue for build after build..yes..it will get better when server populations increase but the exp rate in general needs to be slowed WAY DOWN..have been saying it (others as well) for at least 5 or 6 builds now.

Point is..say YOU get in today and love to pvp..so at level ten you can start trying to join warzones...so you join..but since not enough people have been let in you get booted...so you figure damn..manybe next time and try and get a good game of hutball going...same thing happens. Are you exploiting because you love pvp but they never fixed the issue or it's "working as intended?"..think not know what I mean?

So system is failed, can't ban the players because it's the systems fault. Solution is to wipe the servers and start fresh on the 15th.

So system is failed, can't ban the players because it's the systems fault. Solution is to wipe the servers and start fresh on the 15th.

If they knowingly abused a glitch or broken game mechanic, they sure as heck can ban them. Happened all of the time in WoW, EQ, etc.