Add visual effect to PROC ability

Elror

Do you just look at one part of your screen all the time? Learn to glance, look around. Maybe you should play some Starcraft II or a FPS for a few months and get into the habit of not keeping your eyes still.

No problems as a sage and a proc that has no effect is my main source of mana management.

Do you just look at one part of your screen all the time? Learn to glance, look around. Maybe you should play some Starcraft II or a FPS for a few months and get into the habit of not keeping your eyes still.

No problems as a sage and a proc that has no effect is my main source of mana management.

I play a lot of fps, dont judge if you dont know. In pvp you really need to keep an eye on whats happening in combat, i dont have the time to stare at my status bar, to check if im proc'in.

The ability is find weakness for infiltration shadow, and circling shadow.

It make me laugh when people say that its the player fault when its a system failure, ''find weakness'' is one of the most important attack for shadow, a visual is a MUST.

Many of them do, if not all. Which procs are you referring to?

exploitive strikes and harness darkness and energize are 3 i can think of off the top of my head just regarding my spec. you can replace harness darkness with raze if i went madness. all the little indicators that happen on your character mean zip if your in the middle of a ton of mobs (AoE tanking) or getting mobbed by the other team in pvp. (happens a lot since im a tank and i have a pocket healer) add in that i zoom my camera out so i can see whats going on around me, so those little indicators that you guys like to think are there become non existent when you combine all this.

some of you guys might be ok not playing at 100% effectiveness, you are the reason they made participation ribbons.

just sayin.

some of you guys might be ok not playing at 100% effectiveness, you are the reason they made participation ribbons.

just sayin.

Hey, I just asked a question, since the OP posed a very vague question. No need to start insulting people who are just asking for a little clarification.

"Add visual effects to procs" isn't exactly a helpful demand when most procs already do have visual effects. Your post was pretty constructive up until the part where you decided to go all condescending on me.