query on digital deluxe edition

Helm_Hammerhand

Hi All,

I purchased the dig deluxe version of the game and I am in early access but I wondered where you get the deluxe items, I recieved the crystal in game (god is that one ugly crystal) but I have not recieved anything else holocam, non combat pet ect.

Is that something you have to get from the VIP lounge or along those lines?

asked the same question and got the following answer :

all other items will become available when you register your code on the 20th december (official release)

i got this answer from other player so dunno if thats 100% correct but to me it sounds plausible

Bioware can you confirm this please?

Edited by Newbori

It is my understanding that you get the remainder of the items when you register your "product registration code" which I read somewhere will start being emailed out around the 16th. This is not the same as the pre-order code. It's basically the same code that CE players are waiting for in their CE boxes but if you ordered a digital version there is no box, so the code will be emailed as launch gets closer.

asked the same question and got the following answer :

all other items will become available when you register your code on the 20th december (official release)

i got this answer from other player so dunno if thats 100% correct but to me it sounds plausible

Bioware can you confirm this please?

You get the other items when you enter your retail/product key, for the DDE/SE Digital versions Origin is Emailing them out on the 16. Every one else will have to wait until they can get there hands on the box (EU date is the 15th, or so Bioware mod posted the US last I heared was still the 20th). Some folk already have got their boxes.

Edited by Kotli