Dude pushing for first 50.

Mitchyslick

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He probably took a week off to powerlevel... Have fun at 50 by yourself... never understood the fascination with rushing to max level just to complain of lack of end game content

You rush in your first MMO, you rush in your second MMO, you rush in your 3rd MMO ... but slowly and slowly you realize ... there is no reason to rush. TOR = my 4th MMO ... I will not rush.

Good thing World First will mean nothing at all on this game.

This isn't WoW.

World first or Game First, etc. really didnt mean anything in WoW, either. But the reality is that bragging rights are still bragging rights. If that is wat he tinks is important then I wish him plenty of luck.

You rush in your first MMO, you rush in your second MMO, you rush in your 3rd MMO ... but slowly and slowly you realize ... there is no reason to rush. TOR = my 4th MMO ... I will not rush.

The past few I've played I've thought I'd do that, not rush. But then I start playing, group with people, then all of a sudden I find someone who I unintentionally compete with in levels. Especially in games that I've beta'd where I've already done all the quests and stuff already.

I'm saying this game plays nothing like WoW and Bioware is turning everything about this game into a gimmick.

So crappy achievements and pandas isn't gimmicky? It plays like Kotor with Wow mechanics therefore it plays like wow, quit complaining or simply just go back to wow

Take a look at # of people on that planet. What a *********** joke from BW. MMO my ***.

I haven't read every post after your so I apologize if someone else mentioned this. The number shown above the chat log os the number of people in that specific instance of that area. Each server can and will create multiple instances of portions of the game world in order to ease stress.

I haven't read every post after your so I apologize if someone else mentioned this. The number shown above the chat log os the number of people in that specific instance of that area. Each server can and will create multiple instances of portions of the game world in order to ease stress.

only if there is lot of people on it, when there is 6 on one instance they dont need to create another

Saw this stream last night... Tuned in just in time to see the One Percent Wipes guys wipe like 5 times in a row (on the same boss) as everyone in the chat tried to tell them what they were obviously doing wrong. Turned it off when the guy started trash talking his own viewers and rubbing it in their faces that he was making money off them watching the stream.

Wouldn't surprise me if he started this thread himself. The whole thing seemed pretty self-important.

Wouldn't surprise me if he started this thread himself. The whole thing seemed pretty self-important.
Wouldn't surprise me either. All those guys think they are somewhat "special" because they skip work/school/family/sleep/washing to play a video game night and day too.