For those of us not in yet, boycott the current servers if possible.

SinisterWarlock

I know that some of you have friends or guilds to join on the current servers, and you might want to join for those reasons, but for the rest of us, we should boycott the currently launched servers, and only join new servers that are launched either today or tomorrow when hopfully the rest of the players get in.

We get to play a fresh server that doesn't already have people running around at lvl 30+, exploited characters etc.

ROTFL I would never leave my guildies just because i'm a lower level. And, if possible, I give you an advice: It's useless to lvl cap in the first day of life of a MMORPG.

First, for the staggering that makes zones nearly empty.

Second, still end game isn't in its final version.

I know that some of you have friends or guilds to join on the current servers, and you might want to join for those reasons, but for the rest of us, we should boycott the currently launched servers, and only join new servers that are launched either today or tomorrow when hopfully the rest of the players get in.

We get to play a fresh server that doesn't already have people running around at lvl 30+, exploited characters etc.

EGW = Early Game Whining

I really wish you would.

No, I'm not kidding. Please do it.

Everyone has been so enjoyable and laid back all day / night during the 1st wave. Unfortunately, all of you mega-angry nerds are going to come and screw that up like you always do.

So please, I beg you to go through with the boycott.

Boycott because *you* are not one of those guys who's level 50, and able to gank at will?

Edited by translucentwolf

I know this was so 3 months ago but...

"What is this... I don't even..."

I get the idea of wanting to be on a fresh server. At this rate, there will be level 50's controlling the local economy (I'm guessing, don't know, as Beta didn't have an economy really) on all the existing servers by the 20th.

i'm in a guild, I'd like to join them, but if a new server launches the same day my early access number is punched....I'll certainly think about it.

Not out of any "boycott" idea. I just prefer a level playing field. And I want to be one of those guys controlling the economy. Is it wrong to want to be the richest bounty hunter in the galaxy?

Dude, just accept that you will be behind the curve. It's a game. Btw, I didn't see any lvl 30's on my server. A few high 20's, but no 30s. I'm sure that has changed since I logged off last night at mid-night

I get the idea of wanting to be on a fresh server. At this rate, there will be level 50's controlling the local economy (I'm guessing, don't know, as Beta didn't have an economy really) on all the existing servers by the 20th.

i'm in a guild, I'd like to join them, but if a new server launches the same day my early access number is punched....I'll certainly think about it.

Not out of any "boycott" idea. I just prefer a level playing field. And I want to be one of those guys controlling the economy. Is it wrong to want to be the richest bounty hunter in the galaxy?

So let me get this straight, someone gets to level 50 and ''controls the servers economy'' before you get on (highly unlikely) is more enrageing than the guy that levels up and knows how to use the AH to his advantage and tanks whatever niche you think you've carved out for yourself in 3 months (more likely)?

Funny story ... my friend joined WoW 2 months after one of the xpacs came out. The game had been out for over 5 years, yet somehow he managed to level to cap, gear up, dominate the auction house, and raid at the current tier of the time.

How did he do that? Those people had been playing for 5 years longer than him! Mind blowing, right?

Edited by Rackjaw

i know that some of you have friends or guilds to join on the current servers, and you might want to join for those reasons, but for the rest of us, we should boycott the currently launched servers, and only join new servers that are launched either today or tomorrow when hopfully the rest of the players get in.

. . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-'". . . . . . . . . .``~.,

. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."-.,

. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ":,

. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,

. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}

. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}

. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:". . . ./

. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./

. . . . . . . /__.(. . ."~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./

. . . . . . /(_. . "~,_. . . .."~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/

. . . .. .{.._$;_. . ."=,_. . . ."-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~"; /. .. .}

. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . ."=-._. . .";,,./`. . /" . . . ./. .. ../

. . . .. . .\`~,. . .."~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../

. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-"

. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\

. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__

,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,

. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``

I started playing AOC years after it was released...made absolutely no difference at all...still had and having an awesome time!

This. 1000 times this. All this "they are gonna get to 50 first and destroy everything" is such bull. Let me type this slowly, read it slowly if you must.......There will be more people joining the game on the 20th that haven't pre ordered there will be in game on the 19th. It has happened with every MMO, heck I'd wager every game, that more people buy on launch day than pre order, and they pay the same thing you did:eek:. The notion that starting later puts you at a massive disadvantage is laughable. People will be buying this game (hopefully) every month for a few years to come, if starting days (months, years) after someone else was sucha burden, nobody would do it

Okay, you do that. I'm going to log on and play as soon as I get the chance.