Best US East PvP Server, named?

JayGunny

Vulkar Highway will be more competitive than these other hyped servers. Wait and see in 1-3 months. Quality vs quantity for pvp when you are looking for a challenge, there is going to be population no matter what.. Both sides have good pvp guilds on Vulkar.

Well... any guild with its name in all capital letters or the words sith, jedi, stealth, dark, assassin, lord, peen, pimp, or weed (more scrub keywords to be added to this list as I see more guilds with stupid names) in it is automatically not a top guild. That excludes more than half the guilds on your list above. Edited by HeavenlyBluE

After looking at the Reddit post, I am thinking about rerolling from HoG to Veela. I would enjoy a larger guild more than a ton of smaller guilds I think. Hopefully the server dynamics solidify themselves in the next day or so with the next couple waves. As they say, most people hit the "sort by population" button up top first thing when they get to server selection.

Helm of Graush.

Quite a few top end PVP guilds:

Lords of the Dead

Condemned

SiN

GRIEF

ePeen

RL

REIGN

Crimson Order

vVv Gaming

Dark Evolution

Fun times

Condemned will not be playing on HoG ( confirmed they have all ready switched servers ).