todays waves

spudroc

Austin, Texas, USA. Nicest city in Texas, in my opinion. :p

Yeah Austin is phenomenal. I was registered to go to a culinary academy there but chose to moving with my GF in a backwater town in Louisiana. Now we are broken up and I'm more pissed about not going there then I am about the piss poor handling of EGA I.E. 1 week queue.

Please go down to sixth and congress grab some "Best Wurst" and hit on some drunken UTers for me!

Yeah Austin is phenomenal. I was registered to go to a culinary academy there but chose to moving with my GF in a backwater town in Louisiana. Now we are broken up and I'm more pissed about not going there then I am about the piss poor handling of EGA I.E. 1 week queue.

Please go down to sixth and congress grab some "Best Wurst" and hit on some drunken UTers for me!

Oh I am so there. :p

3 PM for me.. What a joke. Starting so late with invites. I know it's is an american company but still, europeans are waiting half a day before invites even start. And may have to go to bed before the last wave is even send.

This post looks strangely familiar...

3 PM for me.. What a joke. Starting so late with invites. I know it's is an american company but still, europeans are waiting half a day before invites even start. And may have to go to bed before the last wave is even send.

yup...

i said in another thread on this that i dont understand why they didnt work from 2 data bases and monitor server performance and issues at local levels.

sure there is a reason, but i cant work it out.

All i hope is that this is the only time we see something like this, i have played other MMO's where US control really messed with the EU communitys... server downtimes at pretty much peak times for EU players.. overload problems that take hours to get sorted because the people that are needed to fix are sleeping peacfully on the other side of the world... i could list many but i wont.

Im sure it wont be the case with SWTOR, i am still keeping faith in BW.

I do agree with OP too, more transparency would have been ideal, but its getting clear to see why they didnt go that way. already people are reporting that people got in ahead of them when they registered pre order codes first etc and we are looking at a small window at the moment, i suspect this will get larger over todays invites