This class is just a joke

RealityShow

I dont know why I choose the juggernaut, he is the worst class I have ever played.

His tank abilities are just zero, for a headhunter its just too easy to steal my aggro.

Till with guard it is hard to keep aggro, in groupfights I run like a chicken between my targets, yuhu 90% ranged mobs, and not one good skill to bind them on me...

Very funny, if I charge a turrent the play with me tennis or pong.

Next point PvP whats my function in it? All other classes can hold the ball longer and better than me. Ok ok every 3 min I can take my CD but what should I do than? Waiting for them to come back?...

My damage is soooooo unbalance that my opponent can go sleep or something else.

I hope I am not the only one with this problems, or somebody can help me.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What level are you? I'm a lvl 50 juggernaut, I own in huttball since people can't kill me. I am currently tanking HM EV (riding the bike back as I type this) and am doing just fine. I don't know why you're having so many problems, but the class isn't the main problem

What level are you? I'm a lvl 50 juggernaut, I own in huttball since people can't kill me. I am currently tanking HM EV (riding the bike back as I type this) and am doing just fine. I don't know why you're having so many problems, but the class isn't the main problem

immortal tree isn't the issue with the jugg

vengeance/rage trees are

immortal tree isn't the issue with the jugg

vengeance/rage trees are

Neither tree is meant to be tanky, which is the problem. Rage is freaking AMAZING in PvP, doing 5-6k crits to 5 people around you every 12 seconds. Vengeance is more PvE based and can put out consistent DPS that is only ~10-15% away from the best dps in out guild. (I've posted about the DPS test we do earlier, if you want more info pm me)

I dont know why I choose the juggernaut, he is the worst class I have ever played.

His tank abilities are just zero, for a headhunter its just too easy to steal my aggro.

Till with guard it is hard to keep aggro, in groupfights I run like a chicken between my targets, yuhu 90% ranged mobs, and not one good skill to bind them on me...

Very funny, if I charge a turrent the play with me tennis or pong.

Next point PvP whats my function in it? All other classes can hold the ball longer and better than me. Ok ok every 3 min I can take my CD but what should I do than? Waiting for them to come back?...

My damage is soooooo unbalance that my opponent can go sleep or something else.

I hope I am not the only one with this problems, or somebody can help me.

Seems pretty obvious that you are either not tank spec'd or not a very high level. Juggernauts have a range and aoe taunt. We have several types of stuns and interrupts, including an aoe stun. We also have several abilities that cause high amounts of threats, including 2 aoe attacks. If you're having a problem with threat then you need to look at your rotation because you're doing something wrong.

I do think immortal spec might be lacking in the pvp department, but we're far from useless. We offer amazing protection through guard, taunts, and intercept. We should either be running the ball, defending points, or defending our healers. Immortal spec isn't meant for huge numbers damage wise, but we're tough to take down with our defensive cool downs. I can't speak for the other specs, but I haven't seen any *competent* players complaining.

I can't lie, I love this class. Because I love it, I make it work. I feel pretty strong in tanking, and competitive in pvp. It pretty much makes me feel like a beast when I play it. When you know you're doing it right, you *know.* Edited by sanctified

Neither tree is meant to be tanky, which is the problem. Rage is freaking AMAZING in PvP, doing 5-6k crits to 5 people around you every 12 seconds. Vengeance is more PvE based and can put out consistent DPS that is only ~10-15% away from the best dps in out guild. (I've posted about the DPS test we do earlier, if you want more info pm me)

those 5-6k crits are an extreme rarity that takes all damage buffs on you. Stacking power and surge without those extra buffs you typically top out around 4k

The problem for most people with this class lies between the chair and the keyboard from what ive seen.

All that means is the class requires a highly skilled player just to get mediocre dps/survivability while a novice can roll a gunslinger and faceroll people with little to no experience. Realize that your skill is bridging the gap of a mediocre class and that you'd be far better with any other class.

those 5-6k crits are an extreme rarity that takes all damage buffs on you. Stacking power and surge without those extra buffs you typically top out around 4k

Hmm feels like im following you around the boards.... lol

Those crits are not a rarity, once you cycle obliterate and keep shockwave loaded, your talking half of them critting. Without overcharge/relics/might stims etc, the highest ive seen pop on a pvp geared 50 was 4.8k.

All that means is the class requires a highly skilled player just to get mediocre dps/survivability while a novice can roll a gunslinger and faceroll people with little to no experience. Realize that your skill is bridging the gap of a mediocre class and that you'd be far better with any other class.

Pretty much. After playing the Juggernaut to the best of my ability, other classes are absolute cake and easy to roflpwn with. Those other classes are just that much easier to play compared to the Juggernaut.

I disagree; A well played Jugg is near immortal and still capable of dealing ridiculous amounts of damage. You can easily "bridge the gap" and go far above and beyond other classes

The tanking at 50 is fine and the jug in pvp is pretty OP if played correctly.

Ive pulled agro against every single jugg ive ever played with. You may be god at playing a jugg but most of the people who play this game are failing and I simply dont believe the population overall is that bad at a relatively simple task, single target tanking.

Trying to beat enrage timers with a jugg tanking is a joke.

Edited by Tengobotas

Ive pulled agro against every single jugg ive ever played with. You may be god at playing a jugg but most of the people who play this game are failing and I simply dont believe the population overall is that bad at a relatively simple task, single target tanking.

Trying to beat enrage timers with a jugg tanking is a joke.

Do tell, what enrage timers? What class do you play? Are you unloading your biggest hits as soon as the jugg grabs the mob? Is the jugg working taunt into his rotation? Having done 6/6 NM, 5/6 HM (not Soa) and every Heroic Flashpoint save for D7 (too goddamn long) as a juggernaut tank, I really fail to see where you are coming from (especially since you seem to be playing a DPS). Please, do tell why juggernauts are such major fails that big guilds consistently run and clear content with them.

The problem for most people with this class lies between the chair and the keyboard from what ive seen.

Yep, Its a matter of terrible players play classes that are just fine. Usually not taking it to a respectable level to even pass judgment. My juggernaut has been my favorite so far, i also have an inquisitor and merc. almost equal level. I tank every FP my guild throws at me and dominate. did i mention i tank as a dps spec. all it takes is a little voice chat and healers that arnt total ****.

My Juggernaut is my favorite character. He is only level 24, but I can solo (with a healing companion) champions and elites just fine. I have tanked all my flashpoints and heroics. I even level in Immortal spec.

I do have a level 23 Operative (dps), a level 20 Merc BH (healer) and a level 18 Assassin. Juggernaut is by far my favorite.

Edited by MatzahMaul