Corbantis Check In!

Delaya

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow cool. I remember all of these clan names from Corbantis. One of the original pre-CU Jedi Knights here (Re'katan - Green Twi'lek, played for a few different Rebel Guilds).

So cool that you guys are still around, sadly I'm already playing on Sword of Adjunta Pall with some friends.

Figured I'd say hi either way, <3

I'm loving playing on Corbantis 2.0. Its especially fun to fight HVND, TKDS, Krayt Dragon Syndicate, Dork, Desert Rogues and Dark. It's been a blast finding and killing our old enemies =)

I have to agree with Mojawk! But i have yet to see RAD's nemesis DR! lol And only 2 NRO members.. kinda sad.

• 3 weeks later...
I played pre-CU and up to NGE on Corbantis. It was so long ago... I'm trying to remember my toon's name. I was a rebel commando/master entertainer and I spent almost all of my time in the Tatooine cantina. I'm sure someone remembers me. I also had an imperial boutny hunter named Regnier, I wore full scout trooper armor and again spent most of my time in Tat. Gosh I wish I could remember my rebel's name... I started a guild called Alliance Intelligence x.x

• 2 weeks later...
I have to agree with Mojawk! But i have yet to see RAD's nemesis DR! lol And only 2 NRO members.. kinda sad.

thats probably because I haven't played much myself .. i've found the game just "ok" we'll see if i can get into it or not gaming has taken a back seat to life atm.

This is Chalon/Garrison'. A couple of us are in Lords of the Dead. Our guild was placed on Helm of Graush - Sith Empire. Switch and I were just trying to figure out how we could find you lol.QUOTE]

Mr. Hat! Errr Garrison lol. Remey from your old stomping grounds. Been looking for the old crew. Whats the name of your main?

Edited by Terrors

• 2 weeks later...

TKDS still running around, though our numbers have dwindled a bit.

Hope that upcoming updates will bring some back to give another go.

This game is not SWG, but I still have fun. Hope they put more in for guilds that will get things going again.

• 2 weeks later...
This is Chalon/Garrison'. A couple of us are in Lords of the Dead. Our guild was placed on Helm of Graush - Sith Empire. Switch and I were just trying to figure out how we could find you lol.QUOTE]

Mr. Hat! Errr Garrison lol. Remey from your old stomping grounds. Been looking for the old crew. Whats the name of your main?

I remember ya :D

Veerlo Was my main but i had 5 toons total!

• 2 weeks later...

I hope someone can answer me this: Who was the 3rd jedi pre-cu on Corbantis?

This "friend" of mine is clearly lying that he was the 3rd jedi on Corbantis, he answered every question i asked wrong, got completely caught in a lie but STILL has the balls to continue to scream that he isn't lying. Even the date of the first jedi unlock would be great.

Hey everyone! Soleris of Corbantis stopping by to say hello. There's a handful of PATS members playing as Republic on the Keller's Void server and we're looking for former guildies, SWG'ers and friends to join us. If you've "been there, done that" with us in SWG ... come join us now in SWTOR on Keller's Void, or just pop-in and say hello!