Darkside Artifice Disadvantaged

Darthfacepalm

I know its a flaming thread title but hear me out.

As darkside we only get Red crystals from nodes, Light get blue AND green. To make matters worse it seems red nodes are far more rare (I would estimate about 1 in 10 colour crystal nodes).

It seems Dark-side should either another colour node added or increase colour crystal spawns to 50% red, 25% blue, 25% green.

As a side note Treasure Hunting has so far yielded me 7 blue relics ALL Light-Side...

This seems biased so I would love to hear if this situation in inverse on republic phases as I have only played Empire...

The r/g/b rare node spawns are fairly evenly distributed in my experience. It may be that red is just much easier to spot amidst the predominantly g/b worlds. I've got stacks of all three and they're within 10% of each other quantity wise, but I'm also an obsessive/compulsive gatherer so play with one-eye glued to the minimap.

My guess is that the RNG gods are, entirely by coincidence, spawning red nodes with unfortunate frequency in your vicinity.

The crystal nodes are random. Even on worlds like Alderaan.

As for light sided schematics and items from crew missions, yes Republic players get way to may Sith only items and schematics. On Nar Shaddaa though you can cross trade via the Hutt Market. but no one uses it on my server.

Ok I thought that might be the case, interesting to see republic getting all darkside but I figured as much.

^^ Right about the exchange on Naa Shadaa though, mine is the same I move a few thing on there but generally not much.

Seems like the 'Galactic Exchange' should just be that and not confined to factions at all but I guess it add value to being motivated and moving good cross-faction...

At the very least more then one Standard colour would be nice for dark side, i know purple etc seem reserved for epic but surely something other then red could not hurt to mix it up a bit....

Getting a good amount of each color so far...you do seem to be forgetting that dark siders can use Yellow crystals as well as red.

So can Light Side, so this still leaves it at 2 DS and 3 LS. Oh well, this is just one of those things.

I know its a flaming thread title but hear me out.

As darkside we only get Red crystals from nodes, Light get blue AND green. To make matters worse it seems red nodes are far more rare (I would estimate about 1 in 10 colour crystal nodes).

It seems Dark-side should either another colour node added or increase colour crystal spawns to 50% red, 25% blue, 25% green.

As a side note Treasure Hunting has so far yielded me 7 blue relics ALL Light-Side...

This seems biased so I would love to hear if this situation in inverse on republic phases as I have only played Empire...

Then I guess it is time to liven up Nar Shadaar trading hub.

The crystal nodes are random. Even on worlds like Alderaan.

As for light sided schematics and items from crew missions, yes Republic players get way to may Sith only items and schematics. On Nar Shaddaa though you can cross trade via the Hutt Market. but no one uses it on my server.

Random... but blue + green account for 2/3 of possible node spawns while red is only 1/3. Yellow/orange are treasure hunting gemstones.