WoW player since BETA.

Dwyt

So many WoW players seem to of accepted the idea that pandas were a good idea as an expansion. I've played WoW since the beta.. and I loved the game until it finally got old after playing it for 6 years. I kept hoping WoW would go back to its roots, but it never did and continued to upset me with PVE end content over and over and over and over again.

I am already a nerd enough itself to sit around and play a fantasy role playing game like WoW or SWTOR.. but if I am playing a game like this.. I want my character to be absolutely bad***. I played a rogue for years in WoW.. and now I am playing an operative in SWTOR. I simply can not comprehend how somebody could believe that introducing a race of pandas into a game is actually a good and acceptable idea. It truly takes the adult theme out of the game.. more so than already.

If you actually support the idea.. feel free to explain to me how this is a good idea.. at all.

So many WoW players seem to of accepted the idea that pandas were a good idea as an expansion. I've played WoW since the beta.. and I loved the game until it finally got old after playing it for 6 years. I kept hoping WoW would go back to its roots, but it never did and continued to upset me with PVE end content over and over and over and over again.

I am already a nerd enough itself to sit around and play a fantasy role playing game like WoW or SWTOR.. but if I am playing a game like this.. I want my character to be absolutely bad***. I played a rogue for years in WoW.. and now I am playing an operative in SWTOR. I simply can not comprehend how somebody could believe that introducing a race of pandas into a game is actually a good and acceptable idea. It truly takes the adult theme out of the game.. more so than already.

If you actually support the idea.. feel free to explain to me how this is a good idea.. at all.

perhaps, but you would certainly get a better response posting this on a WoW forum.. bet they would debate this with you.

also, it would have to depend on, is it a JeDi Panda.. or?