What Species do you want to be playable?

KeatoHarrolo

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Togruta.

If Bioware can justify a lekku and clipping for a Twi`lek, especially with legacy unlock and a smuggler twi, with the aforementioned lekku, so they can justify Togruta.

Because there is only one other reason, except for the official one: cheap and lazy.

Togruta. Bioware are so lazy I really don't believe they havn't been added yet. Dozens of Togruta NPCs all with different skins how hard is it really to convert that to a player model?

At PAX they said we won't even get new species until next year which is just dumb, I will probably have stopped playing by then.

What the hey, I'll say Rodians again. Can never have too many of them. Advantages for them is that they can use the standard bodies. Just need new head and hands. Either alien-talk or the character could be one of the few "Special" Rodians that speak basic.

They'd fit well starting out in the agent, smuggler, trooper, and bounty hunter roles. They can gain access to the rest of the classes through Legacy.

After them I'm partial to the Nautalon and Cathar. Eventually, though, I'd love to see Doshan get a spot as playables.

What the hey, I'll say Rodians again. Can never have too many of them. Advantages for them is that they can use the standard bodies. Just need new head and hands. Either alien-talk or the character could be one of the few "Special" Rodians that speak basic.

They'd fit well starting out in the agent, smuggler, trooper, and bounty hunter roles. They can gain access to the rest of the classes through Legacy.

After them I'm partial to the Nautalon and Cathar. Eventually, though, I'd love to see Doshan get a spot as playables.

Were you around when Rodian and Kel Dor were "confirmed playable" due to us seeing them in a particular cinematic? :D

I would kill to be a Wookiee or Cathar trooper or sniper. Literally kill. There would be one less vagrant in the world if that was really the cost.

Edit- Or droid. HK-47 up in this *****.

Edited by frisbeey

Togruta. Bioware are so lazy I really don't believe they havn't been added yet. Dozens of Togruta NPCs all with different skins how hard is it really to convert that to a player model?

At PAX they said we won't even get new species until next year which is just dumb, I will probably have stopped playing by then.

Because Twi's and Torgutas are so similar there'd be no gain, both ugly *** races.

Bothans prevail!