Fix your piece of crap game. Srsly why you not test patches?

Sith_Mauler

3 days 3 mother****ing days now its 4 days.

if any other company that I paid for a monthly service had a 3 day outage I would be receiving compensation for it.

example 3 days worth of outage with my dsl company is a month free.

:mad:

Edited by Zoggel
Language filter evasion

3 days 3 mtherfcking days now its 4 days.

if any other company that I paid for a monthly service had a 3 day outage I would be receiving compensation for it.

last night it was down maybe an hour ?

the day before it was down for 3-4 hours ?

combined all downtime, still not even 1 day in total

Edited by alrighto

14. Limitations on Warranty and Liability.

TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF TOR SERVICES, TOR SOFTWARE, AND THE INTERNET IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TOR SERVICES, TOR SOFTWARE, AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. BIOWARE PROVIDES TOR SERVICES ON A COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE BASIS AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE TOR SERVICES AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING, OR THAT BIOWARE WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR TOR SERVICES AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA.

You signed it when you clicked Play.

Also, MILLIONS of people are having NO issues playing this game, patches or not.

The problem, whatever it is, is on your computer. Stop blaming a multi million dollar gaming company for your lack of PC maintenance.

Edited by mattdell

14. Limitations on Warranty and Liability.

TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF TOR SERVICES, TOR SOFTWARE, AND THE INTERNET IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TOR SERVICES, TOR SOFTWARE, AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. BIOWARE PROVIDES TOR SERVICES ON A COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE BASIS AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE TOR SERVICES AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING, OR THAT BIOWARE WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR TOR SERVICES AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA.

You signed it when you clicked Play.

and its that type of attitude that drives customers away.

sometimes its easier to give them the pickle.

This is where I point out you havent paid a monthly fee yet.

It is also where I point out they just got back working from the holidays so now they are fixing a bunch of crap they couldn't do while most of them spent time with their families over Christmas/new years...Or as some people call it, real life.

So chill. Game is fine and playable and I am on a geniune garbage PC.

and its that type of attitude that drives customers away.

sometimes its easier to give them the pickle.

Surely drove away those 11 million WoW players, didn't it? It's an airtight EULA, just like WoW. They have no liability, nor do they make any promises of uptime versus downtime. Stop crying about a 13 day old game that will be around for years. Go outside. Buy a puppy. Do anything except crying about downtime for required patches that make the game better.

Edited by mattdell

It is also where I point out they just got back working from the holidays so now they are fixing a bunch of crap they couldn't do while most of them spent time with their families over Christmas/new years...Or as some people call it, real life.

i am on a brand i7 machine this game worked flawlessly for me up until the patch sunday or monday.

and in the sale price 30 days of game play was included.

3 days worth of gameplay may not be much when looked at singularly but when multiplied by thousands it becomes a substantial amount of time which equals money.

i am on a brand i7 machine this game worked flawlessly for me up until the patch sunday or monday.

3 days worth of gameplay may not be much when looked at singularly but when multiplied by thousands it becomes a substantial amount of time which equals money.

Money that you haven't paid. The 30 days of gametime is considered a gift. The $60 price tag for the game was just that: for the game. This is all explained in the legal documents. To quote Willy Wonka: "You are owed NOTHING. Good day, Sir! I said good day!"

Edited by mattdell

except that you cant count :eek:

Right, but they weren't supposed to be home for X-Mas, they were supposed to be helping US, THE FANS, THE PEOPLE WHO FEED THEM AND CLOTHE THEM AND MAKE THEM MILLIONAIRES. WE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT, WE ARE THE TRUEST OF THE TRUE AND WE WANT WHAT WE WANT NOW!11!1!!11

Is a /sarcasm tag really needed?

3 days 3 mtherfcking days now its 4 days.

Yeah unfortunately for you it isn't like it has been out for 3 days consistently. The EULA specifically says the services will not be available at all times and it is known that the game will need to be patched.

What the hell is wrong with you people.

THE GAME IS BROKEN, FIX IT BIOWARE

OMG, BIOWARE, Y U RELEASE SO MANY PATCHES?

Whats worse? IT IS FOR TWO HOURS. TWO. Sheesh.

MFW

Right, but they weren't supposed to be home for X-Mas, they were supposed to be helping US, THE FANS, THE PEOPLE WHO FEED THEM AND CLOTHE THEM AND MAKE THEM MILLIONAIRES. WE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT, WE ARE THE TRUEST OF THE TRUE AND WE WANT WHAT WE WANT NOW!11!1!!11

Is a /sarcasm tag really needed?

Almost, then I saw the !11!1!!11 and was like oh yeah.

ToS means nothing here. Most ToS break local customer laws anyways, so looking at that is as useful as looking at my balls to try and predict the weather.

The thing is, from a legal customer rights perspective, is this game fit for purpose among a reasonable person? If the game was down extended periods of time (I'm talking 10-15 solid days over a month) then demanding either compensation or a refund would be within your customer rights.

For less then a day's worth of downtime.... no, servers have issues, and reasonable expectations suggest there will be some down time unless the ToS states otherwise.

a hour try 3 days and 2 of those days where comp time for working new years weekend.

and not one csr has responded to any tickets in-game and through the website customer service.

it pointless to call the customer service number unless you feel like sitting on hold forever.

this whole process is giving me even more reason realize that EA and all its divisions doesn't give a crap about quality anymore.