Just wanted to say..

ThePersianGamer

TLDR I am a Fan boy.

anyways just getting that out of the way for the people who didn't want to read. This game is awesome. My friend showed it to me and after I saw him play I had to get it. I really love the questing aspect makes leveling so much fun! If BW can come out with great end game content and fix the bugs which they will. This game will be the best mmo on the market in my opinion. WoW didnt become number one and have all those features you love oh so much on day one, neither will this game but with time I cant wait to see what this game becomes! <3

Edited by ThePersianGamer

• 1 month later...
I totally agree with you mate. im a wow fan but i know that it didnt have all the features it has today when it first started. however what i love about this game is that it has unlimited potential. It can accomidate any story, as it is set before the movies, and new and exciting stories, characters, items, dungeons etc can be added and seemlessly intergrated into the game. i honestly believe that this game can become the number one mmo with time, and from what im seeing, it will get there :)