Really BW no /roll /random command?

Mitchyslick

How do you leave something so basic like that out of the game? There are raids in this game right? How are we supposed to master loot and random gear out? Makes me wonder what you guys have been doing for 3 years. Amateur.

How do you have raids with no people in the game? there is an underlying problem to your argument.

it's just that he is concluding things before the knows how it will be done. that there isnt a /roll command in the game, doesnt mean they havent got anything else for the loot etc..

What i said, is that they probably got their own system in raids/instances... and there are isntances allrdy, so maybe lvl up, and try it, instead of whining without reasoning

I have invented a fail-proof dice mechanic for all games that don't support such feature.

You'll need a dice (100 sides), you can get one for 1€ or less.

Throw the dice while recording a video, upload the video to YouTube, ask the other parties to watch your video and confirm the date of the upload, then they all do the same.

I've used my mathematic geniousness to estimate that it takes for group of ten (10) people to record, edit and find head-banging death metal soundtrack and then upload such videos a total of 5 - 200 minutes, with the margin of +/- 3 minutes.

Enjoy folks!