Dear Bioware...

jafoyi

Please let me in to EGA on Day 2. There are only so many times that I can ********** due to boredom in a day while I wait for my entry email. And my boys are getting really sore. :rolleyes:

Patience is a virtue that all people should have, if not learn.

Please let me in to EGA on Day 2. There are only so many times that I can ********** due to boredom in a day while I wait for my entry email. And my boys are getting really sore. :rolleyes:

Patience is a virtue that all people should have, if not learn.

I feel you, man (although obviously not literally as that would be wrong ;):eek:)

As I'm a September bunny I'm not expecting anything before late Thursday at best, but in the meantime coming on here from time to time and poking fun at the idiots who think that because they want something they should instantly have it passes the time. Personally I blame bad parenting. A few No's every now and then might have taught these sprogs to behave themselves. :)

1) I got owned by the mature language filter ; 2) I completely agree. I KNEW that I wouldn't get in day 1, yet I still waited ( and hoped) for my email. But w/e I'll still end up playing earlier that I would have without EGA so I'm good