Any actual difference between the game now and the end of beta?

Zorvan

Removed the render distance options and anti-aliasing

Those were already removed in the last beta build.

I know the mod system to weapons changed. Oh, that might have been in last beta. I didn't get to play. Much like now.

Yeah, the weapon mod restrictions were added in the last beta build as well.

Edited by Zorvan

Played alot last night, and I have to say I don't get any of the texture loading anymore if I alt tab out of the game or it shifts to a cinematic.

I have all the graphics up full, and except for AA I feel the textures especially the environmental ones are much more detailed and appear smoother when turning or moving in the world.

The whole thing feels so polished and refined its a beautiful thing to see in an MMO which historically are riddled with so many game breaking bugs or annoying problems.

I have yet to encounter any fortunately, thats not to say there aren't any, just I haven't met any yet and I am lvl 11 now:cool:

Played alot last night, and I have to say I don't get any of the texture loading anymore if I alt tab out of the game or it shifts to a cinematic.

I have all the graphics up full, and except for AA I feel the textures especially the environmental ones are much more detailed and appear smoother when turning or moving in the world.

The whole thing feels so polished and refined its a beautiful thing to see in an MMO which historically are riddled with so many game breaking bugs or annoying problems.

I have yet to encounter any fortunately, thats not to say there aren't any, just I haven't met any yet and I am lvl 11 now:cool:

So then I assume they fixed the "low vs. "high" texture settings? In beta, "low" textures actually gave the higher rez ones and "high" textures gave the lower rez.

Edited by Zorvan