The ANTI LFD and LFR tool thread!

sithlordcip

Then, we'll just have to agree to disagree as I can see that we're both entrenched in our views as to how an MMO community should be policed and not ready to budge one way or th eother. Hopefully you won't blacklist me because I don't agree with your comments or won't run me out of a server. ;)

Of course I wouldn't, you've done nothing wrong.

You don't get blacklisted for disagreeing with people.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not even going to argue if what your saying is accurate, because it isnt relevant.

If what you say is 100% true, it STILL HAS NO CORRELATION WITH A LFD TOOL. At all. It doesnt support your argument because there is no proof any subscription changes were directly influenced by there being one or not.

I never said that was a fact. I said that was my conclusion, you can draw your own.

So basically what you are saying is that Bioware promotes ninja-looting. Is that right?

I'm beginning to see a new definition to the word "jerk" to put up in urban dictionary "Khoranth". You are definitively the kind of player this community doesn't need. But I will let others come to that conclusion on their own just by reading the garbage you can actually come up with.

So you are going to need on every piece of gear in ever dungeon because one of your 5 companions or you needs it?

While i think you are ridiculous for putting your 5 companions above other players,

I think you should have the freedom to do that, and if i am group leader, I should have the freedom to kick you and ignore you.

And you think Im a jerk, but you think it is ok to need on every drop in dungeons for your 5 companions, WOW

Edited by Khoranth

1) you are wrong the jerks arent being kicked or doing the kicking, the group leader does the kicking, don't group with a jerk as the group leader. If you find out the leader is a jerk, put him on ignore and never group with him again.

2) If you are a ninja looter then you are a ninja looter, and I will kick you from my group, If you need an item a player needs for your pet then i consider you a ninja looter, i will kick you and ignore you. If you think I am wrong, well don't worry after i kick you and put you on ignore you won't ever have to group with me again.

I was wondering where had I seen the behavior that you are exhibiting and promoting in these forums before and then it hit me.

You remind me of this:

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2009/07/loyola_university_professor_be.html

You're one of the haters that punish people that play the game by the designers' rules -- Players that choose to disregard any customs set of rules by players, by YOU.

I like how you have turned to verbal abuse, hoping I would get offended and I would log off and maybe cancel my subscription so the game can be more like YOU want it.

You're out of luck mate. I play the game the way Bioware design it and if by chance you happen to try to label me as a ninja looter in my server, I will report you for harassment & defamation of character & threatening behavior.

By labeling me a ninja looting you are effectively organizing, effectuating and participating in an activity that is abusive, hateful, threatening, bullying, defamatory, and that encourages a conduct that violates the TOS. This is not tolerated by Bioware.

You have been warned.

Edited by Spareplug

The anti LFD dungeon are ignoring the fact that one of the reasons why the oppose a LFD tool is actually one of the reasons why they should be enthusiastically supporting it.

The reason is self selection.

Those types of people they don't want to group with are the ones who would be most likely to use the LFD tool whereas those who they most want to group with would be least likely to use a LFD tool therefore increasing the odds that any random person by using the group creation system they prefer will wind up in a group full of the type of people they want to group with.

And that's really what this is all about. The anti LFD crowd are simply a bunch of the disenfranchised vocal minority who assumed the WoW coomunity was destroyed when the LFD system removed their blinkers and showed them what the wider WoW population was actually like.

The community never changed only your own view of it. You took the red pill and only too late realized you should have taken the blue one.

I was wondering where had I seen the behavior that you are exhibiting and promoting in these forums before and then it hit me.

You remind me of this:

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2009/07/loyola_university_professor_be.html

You're one of the haters that punish people that play the game by the designers' rules -- Players that choose to disregard any customs set of rules by players, by YOU.

I like how you have turned to verbal abuse, hoping I would get offended and I would log off and maybe cancel my subscription so the game can be more like YOU want it.

You're out of luck mate. I play the game the way Bioware design it and if by chance you happen to try to label me as a ninja looter in my server, I will report you for harassment & defamation of character & threatening behavior.

By labeling me a ninja looting you are effectively organizing, effectuating and participating in an activity that is abusive, hateful, threatening, bullying, defamatory, and that encourages a conduct that violates the TOS. This is not tolerated by Bioware.

You have been warned.

No you are playing by your interpretation of biowares intentions. I don't believe bioware intended for players to need on gear against other players for 5 companions.

But you still should have the freedom to do that, but I should have the freedom to leave group, or kick you if i am the leader of group, and ignore you and never group with you again.