Question about "Havoc Rounds" Skill

VinceVega

In the Gunnery tree, one of the tier 1 skills is "Havoc Rounds." The description reads: "Increase the damage dealt by all rounds and Charged Bolts by 3% and increases the healing dealt by Kolto Bomb by 10%."

If I'm not planning on speccing into Kolto Bomb, and from my understanding Grav Round pretty much replaces Charged Bolts as an ability, is there any point in me spending the 2 points in that instead of "Advanced Tech"? Does the 3% increase in damage also apply to my other attacks? It says "dealt by all rounds" so i guess that would be a yes, but I'd just like to be sure.

Also if it matters, I'm going for a PvP centric build.

Edited by VinceVega

I'm assuming that you're going to 31 points in gunnery? If so then yes, you don't need to get kolto bomb for the talent to still be effective.

I was thinking more along the lines of a slight hybrid with one or two of the other trees with 5-10 points.

I think you are misunderstanding what rounds are. Havoc Rounds affects Grav Rounds, or should, since, well, its a Rounds Skill. It affects Explosive Round and Demolition Round as well. Grav and Explosive are 2 of the 4 main damaging skills you will use. Advanced Tech is more of a filler for combat medic builds. Edited by Elowka

I think you are misunderstanding what rounds are. Havoc Rounds affects Grav Rounds, or should, since, well, its a Rounds Skill. It affects Explosive Round and Demolition Round as well. Grav and Explosive are 2 of the 4 main damaging skills you will use. Advanced Tech is more of a filler for combat medic builds.

As a Combat Medic, I'm taking Ironsight and Havoc Rounds.... but 2 points for 2% increased healing, seems way to low... probably going to invest them in something else