Changes to most likely come in January (Dev Blog)

Noemercy

Those are changes that everyone should be interested in, and happy with.

I also hope bioware is aware of the more appreciative and reasonable communities, such as reddit, as the main forums for any game are almost always ridiculous and filled with unreasonable complaints.

Why didn't they address anything regarding the stupidly retarded PVP Bag system?

First, I just want you to know saying "stupidly retarded" is rather ironic.

They probably didn't adress it because most of the time (almost all of the time) it is a relatively balanced system. Sure it isn't ideal, but very few people get completely screwed over from it, and you can't beleive everyone who simply says "I opened 50 bags and got nothing!"

I think that the things they are fixing right now rightfully have priority over the bag system.

You can believe it when it happens to you. It doesn't matter if they changed to a system that gives out the same number of bags as long as people know exactly how long they're going to have to work to get X number of items. It's the concept of bounded waiting, people don't care if they have to wait 30min for something to complete on their computer as long as they know it will take 30min. It's when they don't know if it will take 30sec or 30min that they get frustrated and impatient.

Even in the case of debating the pros/cons of this system, Bioware would make a lot of people happy simply by responding and telling the community eitiher "We think the system is fine and don't plan on changing it" or "We're looking into ways to rework the PVP gear system". It's all about bounded waiting, and we don't have any of it.

"and yes, we’ll be adding a new same faction vs. same faction enabled Warzone in the future"

So why bother with the Illum changes. More same faction warzones is the deathknell for pvp servers.

I think by that he means warzones where factions can face their own faction. I'm not sure, but I think it was his way of saying that huttball will not be the only one, so there will be other options if no one from the other faction is playing.

I think by that he means warzones where factions can face their own faction. I'm not sure, but I think it was his way of saying that huttball will not be the only one, so there will be other options if no one from the other faction is playing.

I know what he is saying.

If there is no incentive to balance out factions (Usually queue times) then the severe faction imbalance is here to stay, and will probably get worse.

Where will PVP be on pvp servers if they are totally empire dominated?

Same faction warzones is note the answer, they need to address faction balance.

If there is no incentive to balance out factions (Usually queue times) then the severe faction imbalance is here to stay, and will probably get worse.

The factions seem balanced, I think their only reason is to stop the mass hutball. BTW my pvp server is republic dominated, but I don't think it is a balance issue.

The issue isn't faction balance. It is competence. If you keep doing pugs you will run the risk of having a team where most people don't know what they are doing.

The solution is finding friends and making a competitive squad of sorts. A vent server is also needed.

It is all about taking the situation you are in now and working to make it better yourself. The factions are perfectly balanced, it all depends on who is behind the wheel.