The Game Was Launched On The 13th.....

Vegetalink

This game was launched yesterday on december 13th. Wether you want to admit it or not your getting late access now......Top guilds have a head start you are behind and there are people already atleast 25+ Deal with it your late....and no its not fair. Stagger EA is a horrible idea.

Top guilds will be top guilds regardless of a couple days, because guess what? They are top players. They devote their lives to these games, and their status is due to their superior skill and time devotion, not starting a couple days prior to everyone else. The game could have launched a week from now, had extremely overcrowded starting areas, ridiculous lag, several hour long queues, and server crashes around the clock. Instead, it started this week, and server and lag issues will be FAR less of an issue.

This game was launched yesterday on december 13th. Wether you want to admit it or not your getting late access now......Top guilds have a head start you are behind and there are people already atleast 25+ Deal with it your late....and no its not fair. Stagger EA is a horrible idea.

Life isn't fair? I paid the same amount of money for WoW and all of it's expansions, ffxi and all their expansions for ps2, xbox and pc, Aion, Rift, SWG etc....I was there for release and have played all of them until the release of Skyrim. Yet with all that time and money spent shouldn't I be on the Top because I paid the same as everyone else?

Top guilds will be top guilds regardless of a couple days, because guess what? They are top players. They devote their lives to these games, and their status is due to their superior skill and time devotion, not starting a couple days prior to everyone else. The game could have launched a week from now, had extremely overcrowded starting areas, ridiculous lag, several hour long queues, and server crashes around the clock. Instead, it started this week, and server and lag issues will be FAR less of an issue.

Top guilds compete with other top guilds and yes it is a race....there can only be 1.....its highlander up in here and its unfair to stagger simple as that

I couldn't give a womp rats *** about top guilds. I'll play this game to have fun not to listen to nerdrage over vent. the end. :rak_tongue:

Life isn't fair? I paid the same amount of money for WoW and all of it's expansions, ffxi and all their expansions for ps2, xbox and pc, Aion, Rift, SWG etc....I was there for release and have played all of them until the release of Skyrim. Yet with all that time and money spent shouldn't I be on the Top because I paid the same as everyone else?

skyrim is a single player we're talking about work first kills on bosses on a NEWLY RELEASED GAME that came out yesterday........if you spent money on a game like everyone else shouldnt you be able to get it on release night like everyone else....the sheer fact of the matter if you paid for a game and your not aloud to get in later.....people have important tasks that they feel they need to accomplish.....and some of these tasks are hindered by staggered EA

Feel better now?

No?

Yea these posts don't accomplish anything...

Have a nice night

PS No...the 13th was not "launch day"

tolllololol

skyrim is a single player we're talking about work first kills on bosses on a NEWLY RELEASED GAME that came out yesterday........if you spent money on a game like everyone else shouldnt you be able to get it on release night like everyone else....the sheer fact of the matter if you paid for a game and your not aloud to get in later.....people have important tasks that they feel they need to accomplish.....and some of these tasks are hindered by staggered EA

If someone buys the game a month from now, shouldn't everyone have to start over so they aren't at a disadvantage?

Looks like the Occupy SWTOR Movement is ahead of schedule...

It's not that you paid the same as everyone else, it's that people paid before you. Shouldn't we get something for signing up 3 months earlier then everyone else? It's just like anything else in life, First come first served.

Feel better now?

No?

Yea these posts don't accomplish anything...

Have a nice night

PS No...the 13th was not "launch day"

tolllololol

13 was launch day......you can deny and hide and say the 20th is.....but we all know yesterday was.....because servers are up and people have access from here on out

Superior Skill........ il Just Pretend that you are using that Word Very Loosely :)

Edited by Sakushi

13 was launch day......you can deny and hide and say the 20th is.....but we all know yesterday was.....because servers are up and people have access from here on out

When you were in preschool, you were the kid that threw a tantrum when someone else was using the red crayon, huh?

Hello Vegetalink!

We appreciate your interest in talking about the pros and cons of Early Game Access but we are going to close this thread as there is already an active thread about EGA here. We suggest continuing your discussion there.

Thank you!