SWG: Lowca

MsKammy

The friends adding is messed up atm because when that person is not online it will say person does not exist. :D

I'm usually on in the afternoon which is UK hours, and most of Asylum I believe are the same.

There is, what, a 10-12 hour difference between us? I live in Chicago, so central time?

Correction, more like a 7 hour difference based on the time stamp of this post on the forums.

Edited by rabidmongoose

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone from old Lowca still around?

I slummed in EVE since the NGE rolled live... but left EVE for this and haven't regretted it... Hope everyone from Lowca is doing good!

Oh... in case you didn't already figure it out.... I was Taram on Lowca.

Edited by TaramCaldar

Wow.. forgot all about ATXT. I ran with Lucifer for a bit in SCUM (short live guild btw) I remember Ouna and Slapnut too.... you're going back to year one with those names :)

Yep, from the beginning, those were the days lol. Don't remember me? heh

Yep, from the beginning, those were the days lol. Don't remember me? heh

OMG!! I didn't even look at your name... of course i remember you :)

I remember rolling Imps in Bestine with you and others. That was my first taste of PvP :D

In the first two years i played as Obeu Lightingsky, then as Adept Lightingsky (my unlock character)

I still have a SS of you with me and a few others in a circle around a incapped (and loading) Imp player... was pretty funny when he fully loaded in.

Those first two years hold some of the best memories i have of the game.

• 2 weeks later...
I still have my original name Macca which I was happy about, and have a trooper called Mac and a smuggler named Yawkins lol.

DoM still have all the original members and new people aswell including Halcyon. Asylum still has all the members you know including Darklightr.

Which server did asylum go to?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hows it goin Arom. :) Remember me Cygaga. Green Ithorian.

Hey, man! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I was out to sea defending the free world. I have characters on The Shadowlands and just started one on Helm Graush for some PvP. But, alas I have gone Imp this time around as I wanted to continue my tradition of playing a BH.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys Cealog of <BDP> here. We have a guild of about 10 or so ex Lowcians on Belgoth's Beacon. Our republic guild is called Exiles of Lowca and our empire guild is Black Dragon Pirates. BDP is now in hibernation as we are all playing on the republic side to even up the server some.

Hey guys Cealog of <BDP> here. We have a guild of about 10 or so ex Lowcians on Belgoth's Beacon. Our republic guild is called Exiles of Lowca and our empire guild is Black Dragon Pirates. BDP is now in hibernation as we are all playing on the republic side to even up the server some.

Didn't you all play EQ2 as well..... with Rexornal.

-Obeu

Edited by Adeptt

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...