SWG: Lowca

MsKammy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adept Lightingsky.. Day 1 vet. Started with SCUM and floated around half a dozen guilds after that. Landed in SS (named changed to TFH... thank's Dev's) with Palcus, Vindale, Josuf, Celebrin, Melkie, Theelope and even Kammy :p

Xfered to Bloodfin when the server died with WFC (renamed DF) (Nitee and gang.)

Xfered to Calistra when Bloodfin died and the plug was pulled.

Have a lot of good memories of SWG. I hear the SWG music in SWTOR every now and then and i get a lump in my throat.

I'm enjoying the game for now.. it's Star Wars after all :)

I don't know if anyone remembers me but I was Irtehes Ova. Played during NGE up until server transfers.

If you do remember me I apologize for my rude or immature behavior back then, that is if we were on bad terms and I had somehow offended you. Finally an adult and grew up alot the past couple years. It would be nice to meet up with any old players that knew me. :)

Currently I am playing on Sith Wyrm I have a lvl 22 Sniper named Bre'kod. I plan on making a smuggler pretty soon to relive the good old days as a smugg.

Edited by rabidmongoose

I don't know if anyone remembers me but I was Irtehes Ova. Played during NGE up until server transfers.

If you do remember me I apologize for my rude or immature behavior back then, that is if we were on bad terms and I had somehow offended you. Finally an adult and grew up alot the past couple years. It would be nice to meet up with any old players that knew me. :)

Currently I am playing on Sith Wyrm I have a lvl 22 Sniper named Bre'kod. I plan on making a smuggler pretty soon to relieve the good old days as a smugg.

I somehow recall that name, me thinks. :D

Anyone seen any of the old ATXT's... OUNA, Lucifer...Zorender.. Slapnut...Oneshot...etc?

Lasha-

Wow.. forgot all about ATXT. I ran with Lucifer for a bit in SCUM (short live guild btw) I remember Ouna and Slapnut too.... you're going back to year one with those names :)

MACCA! :D How are you?

I'm great thanks mate. Finally got my Jedi Knight to lvl50 last night, and totally having a blast fighting imps while questing which is fun to do.

We have an adversary guild on my sever called Lowca which is kewl, and we have Asylum aswell. :D

How you doing urself?

I'm great thanks mate. Finally got my Jedi Knight to lvl50 last night, and totally having a blast fighting imps while questing which is fun to do.

We have an adversary guild on my sever called Lowca which is kewl, and we have Asylum aswell. :D

How you doing urself?

I'm doing pretty good. Past couple years have been quite successful for me.

I really didn't enjoy Sith Wyrm so I jumped over and started playing on Vulkar Highway the other day, and I gotta say I am really enjoying it over here so far.

Whats your name in game? Who is all back in your guild and in Asylum?

Edited by rabidmongoose

Wow.. forgot all about ATXT. I ran with Lucifer for a bit in SCUM (short live guild btw) I remember Ouna and Slapnut too.... you're going back to year one with those names :)

Ahh the memories. I remember slappin around Ouna and his crew in Theed and yes that was back in year 1 of swg. Mabe that was where I first remember seeing you, Adeptt? Lots of fun was had even when they managed to slap me around.

I remember every guild I was in. <TAO> <OMEN> <VOID> <WFC> then to Bloodfin as <DF>. Was a blast in each guild.

Currently playing on The Fatman as Bellator. And as always, long live the empire!

Zarek

Edited by Zarek

Ahh the memories. I remember slappin around Ouna and his crew in Theed and yes that was back in year 1 of swg. Mabe that was where I first remember seeing you, Adeptt? Lots of fun was had even when they managed to slap me around.

I remember every guild I was in. <TAO> <OMEN> <VOID> <WFC> then to Bloodfin as <DF>. Was a blast in each guild.

Currently playing on The Fatman as Bellator. And as always, long live the empire!

Zarek

Ahhh I could never forget you Z :D

I was running with SS a few months before WFC xfered to Bloodfin. I think i ran into Vemy on BF and the rest was history. I miss our 25+ man pvp battles in Restuss. I laugh at the pvp'ers here that talk about the slide show.... that's old hat for us :p

I've got a character on Fatman in DF. Vemy saw my post in either the Lowca or Bloodfin check-in and.... well history is repeating itself. I haven't been able to play much though due to my work load... This is crunch time... should let up soon.

Adept

I'm doing pretty good. Past couple years have been quite successful for me.

I really didn't enjoy Sith Wyrm so I jumped over and started playing on Vulkar Highway the other day, and I gotta say I am really enjoying it over here so far.

Whats your name in game? Who is all back in your guild and in Asylum?

I still have my original name Macca which I was happy about, and have a trooper called Mac and a smuggler named Yawkins lol.

DoM still have all the original members and new people aswell including Halcyon. Asylum still has all the members you know including Darklightr.

Ahhh I could never forget you Z :D

I was running with SS a few months before WFC xfered to Bloodfin. I think i ran into Vemy on BF and the rest was history. I miss our 25+ man pvp battles in Restuss. I laugh at the pvp'ers here that talk about the slide show.... that's old hat for us :p

I've got a character on Fatman in DF. Vemy saw my post in either the Lowca or Bloodfin check-in and.... well history is repeating itself. I haven't been able to play much though due to my work load... This is crunch time... should let up soon.

Adept

I hear ya bro. Good to know DF is still alive and kicking. Guess Nitee is still guild leader? Haven't seen Nitee since he bugged out on us in EVE. But yeah we did have some nice pvp action and epic slide shows in Restuss.

Good to see you in SWTOR, Adept.

Zarek

I hear ya bro. Good to know DF is still alive and kicking. Guess Nitee is still guild leader? Haven't seen Nitee since he bugged out on us in EVE. But yeah we did have some nice pvp action and epic slide shows in Restuss.

Good to see you in SWTOR, Adept.

Zarek

No Nitee atm. Vemy and Drew are at the helm. Of course the boat runs a ground when the Brit starts pounding pints :p

Kenny's there too :)

I should be back in game soon.. let me know if you're on a vent channel somewhere. If not, well talk to old fashion way.... string and tin cans :)

I still have my original name Macca which I was happy about, and have a trooper called Mac and a smuggler named Yawkins lol.

DoM still have all the original members and new people aswell including Halcyon. Asylum still has all the members you know including Darklightr.

Sweet, I was able to maintain my original name as well. When is everyone usually online?

Also, I tried adding you and it said "Player does not exist" You're on Vulkar Highway right?

Edited by rabidmongoose

Sweet, I was able to maintain my original name as well. When is everyone usually online?

Also, I tried adding you and it said "Player does not exist" You're on Vulkar Highway right?

The friends adding is messed up atm because when that person is not online it will say person does not exist. :D

I'm usually on in the afternoon which is UK hours, and most of Asylum I believe are the same.

Edited by Maccaz