PVP Dailies in Ilum - EFFED. This needs to be fixed NOW!(Posb Port Nowhere only)

gormanster

Anyone else have a bugged out Ilum and are unable to do the PVP dailies (currently on republic Port Nowhere server)? This is absolutely ridiculous -- they don't fix any existing bugs but instead bug more **** out? Edited by gormanster

I know that. Just being snarky.

PVP dailies is a misnomer. No one actually does any pvp. They just sit in a circle capping the same objective back and forth over and over.

It's better dailies like that don't exist. Whatever they did to break yours they should do to everyone's.

A simple fix....

PLAY SOMETHING ELSE

Stop ************ and just wait for the fix. It takes time to fix everything. Yes we all know there are ALOT of bugs in this game and in a couple of years most of them will be fixed.

A simple fix....

PLAY SOMETHING ELSE

Stop ************ and just wait for the fix. It takes time to fix everything. Yes we all know there are ALOT of bugs in this game and in a couple of years most of them will be fixed.

So we need to just wait days/weeks for us to do our *********** daily quests? That makes zero sense. What is an easy way for us to save up for gear, we should just go without and just be OK with??

Edited by gormanster

So we need to just wait days/weeks for us to do our *********** daily quests? That makes zero sense. What is an easy way for us to save up for gear, we should just go without and just be OK with??

The irritating bit is this has been like this all day, and i'm guessing it's only our server; there is just NO sense of urgency from Bioware to fix anything...at all -- except for the *********** emotes while in vehicles. The game has been out for roughly 20 days now, and what big issues have been fixed...any?

There are other bugs but not very very few are gamebreaking.

This one is.

Therefore I see no harm in topic.

Oh you aren't getting your free handouts for 1 week, call the police.

I haven't been able to do Ilum dailies at all for 5 days now due to the bounty hunter questline being bugged, the game just launched, bugs exist, deal with it.

I dont see you doing anything about it, Reroll then.

Oh you aren't getting your free handouts for 1 week, call the police.

I haven't been able to do Ilum dailies at all for 5 days now due to the bounty hunter questline being bugged, the game just launched, bugs exist, deal with it.

I just bought a new 2012 car. Yesterday, the engine caught on fire for no reason. When I called them, they said "It's a new car, problems exist, deal with it" and hung up.

It DOESN'T MATTER if the game is new. We paid for it, we expect a completed product.