Running two clients on one computer

Kaosbain

There is no tech support forum, so I'm not sure where to post this. Is there a workaround for running two clients on one machine? I do not want to purchase a third party program just to run 2 copies of the game at once. No macroing, no botting, just running 2 clients at once. Any info would be appreciated.

careful because apparently we are not allowed to have mule accounts either.

I loved having a second account just for extra bank storage and easy transfers between characters.

There is something in the EULA about accounts having more funds or items necessary for characters of the proper level or something.

even if you dont wanna multibox fully, you can use software like hotkeynet to rename instances of the game. allowing multiple copies to run.

Virtual machines are another option that dont require to much grey software

hotkeynet doesn't work. Renaming doesn't do anything, nothing gets renamed.

On a side note, looking in the process, there is two swtor.exe's running, I wonder why.

Anyone had any luck? I have 2 copies of CE coming to me as gifts from friends, and id like to know they arent wasted if i cant 2 box.

Sometimes i dont want to be social, i just want to play, I hope bioware lets us, they'd be the first to deny 2 boxing on one pc.