Queueing abilities too fast?

Hardlikerock

I've noticed if i queue a channeled ability such as force choke or ravage while I'm in air during a charge the ability animation and cast bar will go off but the ability isn't actually doing anything and my character is stuck there doing the animation for three seconds and I can't do anything about it. If I wait a second or use an instant ability before channeled abiltity then it 's fine.

Has anyone else experiencd this and is there really anything to do about other then just wait the second before using force choke or ravage.

Well that's extremely annoying. Thanks for quick reply though

its a major issue with the game currently and needs sorting out as it can be a game breaking issue.

i hate to say this but WOW has done very well in sorting this common MMO issue out to near perfection.

theres a major topic on this in general discussion .

its a major issue with the game currently and needs sorting out as it can be a game breaking issue.

i hate to say this but WOW has done very well in sorting this common MMO issue out to near perfection.

theres a major topic on this in general discussion .

There were many issues that Blizzard didn't fix within the first month of WoW's release also, probably many more.

Edited by Boldfury

Keep in mind like many people are saying and you need to be patient with this, the game is new and the staff behind the game are still working hard.

The game is known to have "ability lag" where you have animation lag. I give kudos to the game design department in the sense that they have taken the time to truly make each action you do in combat unique. This however absolutely kills flow in PvP and PvE. I'm stuck doing an animation when I need to interrupt that heal, well I'm s.o.l. until next time they try casting.

Those of you that are unsure of what animation lag is, here is an example: you use an ability that has a 2.5 second animation. At 1.25 seconds into the animation the enemy starts a 1 second heal. You are stuck in your animation for another 1.25 seconds and they get the heal off.

I understand what you're saying and what animation lag is but i don't think this is considered animation lag. Character is doing an animation for an ability that he's not even doing and you're stuck in that animation until it ends. It doesn't take the cd but I'm stuck there dancing for the other team :/